We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tetrahydroharmine and epena (virola theiodora resin) Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 12/20/2008 5:08:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM mixed 180 mg of virola resin, 40 mg of calcium carbonate, and 14 mg of tetrahydroharmine. This was taken sublingually. Within 10 minutes the effects were very noticeable. Rather than peaking after about 20 minutes, it peaked after about 30 minutes. The virola wasn’t much stronger, but it was definitely more psychedelic and extremely pleasurable. His whole body felt tingling and excited. He had butterflies in his stomach. He felt slightly stimulated and extremely happy. It’s a great mood enhancer. During the peak he had some very minor visual effects.

About an hour has passed and he still feels the effects. The THH is definitely extending the effects of the 5-MeO-DMT in the resin. This combination is extremely nice, smooth, and an experience worth repeating. THH makes the 5-MeO-DMT a little more visual, more LSD-like, and adds a lot of euphoria to the experience.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/20/2008 5:22:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

is virola devoid on NN, or is it a combo of NN and 5meo..I thought it was both, but if not I must tryLaughing
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/20/2008 5:35:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It has both, but it's mostly 5-MeO-DMT.

But when taken sublingually, only the 5-MeO-DMT will work. You need massive amounts of DMT to even feel a tiny bit of an effect when taken sublingually, we’re talking something like 150 mg at least just to feel a little bit from it. With 5-MeO-DMT you only need a few milligrams (5-15 mg) to have a strong trip from it sublingually.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/20/2008 5:41:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i see, i was wondering because you took THH as well, thought it might activate the DMT. How does it differ from chaliponga as a quid? I have quidded chali and it was nice, quite gentle, but never tried it with a mao outside of an aya brew..
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#5 Posted : 12/20/2008 6:16:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The effects from virola resin taken sublingually are exactly the same as a chaliponga quid. There’s no difference at all. SWIM has both but prefers the resin for sublingual use because less is needed (only 100-500 mg).

Taking the virola resin with THH is quite different from chaliponga ayahuasca. Chaliponga has DMT and 5-MeO-DMT (so does virola, but more 5-MeO-DMT) and when taken orally with an MAOI both the DMT and the 5-MeO-DMT are effective. But when taken sublingually the DMT isn’t effective even with an MAOI. DMT just doesn’t absorb well that way. So you get a pure 5-MeO-DMT experience, even with the MAOI.

If the virola resin is taken sublingually without the THH, the trip only lasts about 1 hour and peaks after about 20 minutes. When taken with the THH, it’s more psychedelic (but not more potent), more visual, lasts about 3 hours, and peaks after about 30 minutes, and is way more euphoric. The peak seems longer too.

mew
#6 Posted : 12/21/2008 10:13:11 PM

huachumancer

Vendors?

IcerX
#7 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:09:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i love hearing about all these new THH combos, they seem very promising!

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:37:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

THH and bufotenine are nice
it's a sound

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:46:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

whats the shelf life of virola resin?
it's a sound

69ron
#10 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:56:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not very long. SWIM's virola resin has lost more than 50% of it's potency in about 6 months.

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 12/26/2008 3:15:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

is it not worth extracting from virola..and then salting the alkies so they dont loose potency?
it's a sound

69ron
#12 Posted : 12/26/2008 3:35:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There're already salts. 5-MeO-DMT is not very stable. I've always heard that 5-MeO-DMT just doesn't last long. If it were re-salted to 5-MeO-DMT fumarate maybe it would have better shelf life. I don't know. The resin is so cheap, it's hardly worth the trouble.

Nanaki
#13 Posted : 12/26/2008 3:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ron, so many combinations that are nice. your ayahuasca recipe was a success.

If you could create a thread or a little document about your favorite combinations, and what they do, that would help later when people can get around to trying them. You have so many ideas, that one cannot do them all, and they may get lost into the many threads.

Swim wants later to try Bufo, but he's getting familiar with aya for now, and that seems to be working for him. Now there's a new combination with this 5meO that he's never tried, but he does like the visuals, so it might be a while before he gets to that.

Also, has one ever combined 5meO with Bufo, and see if that works like DMT itself?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

jamie
#14 Posted : 12/26/2008 3:51:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will second that, we need a thread of all of youre SWIMS favorite experiences and combos to try 69ron Very happy ..a true pioneer in my books, props.
Long live the unwoke.

Jorkest
#15 Posted : 12/26/2008 4:20:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has used bufo alvarius venom..which has 5-meo-dmt and bufotenine in it..its like falling into a womb..

SWIM had a better experience when he smoked toad venom and dmt back to back...he smoked the toad venom first..and then the dmt after..it was a memorable experience..with waves crashing through his room..placing objects where he chose....it was like being able to redecorate your house in a split second....plus awesome dmt visuals..his phone became an alien device..well until he came down
it's a sound