We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Cannabis parties Options

BananaForeskin
#21 Posted : 2/19/2012 4:20:07 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Safety meetings and safety walks are how we commonly classify things...
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#22 Posted : 2/19/2012 5:40:14 PM

I live in one of the cannabis mecca's of the world and I never hear of these things happening. I am disappoint.

BionicFuse
#23 Posted : 3/21/2012 5:40:36 PM

badwan

VoidTraveler wrote:
Quite recently I was thinking about parties and how they're usually way too dominated by the consumption of alcohol. I was stoned at the time and concluded that parties with cannabis are probably a brilliant way to have a very social happening going on and avoid the dreaded alcohol / get weed more socially accepted.

The idea is simple: Invite a bunch of people over as if you're having a socially accepted alcohol party. Invite people from various social groups to mix things up a bit and explicitly inform them that this will be a cannabis party. They should either bring some hash/weed, smoking supplies(papers, bongs, pipes), food or NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages that they associate with having a good time on cannabis. Have Chai around as Weed + Chai = <3.

Set up your house in a comfortable setting like a regular party. Dim the lights, having cushions around on the floor, have some tunes playing. Organize a few of these and get people themselves to organize them. They're good for two things: if more of these parties are happening, more people will attend and they will get socially accepted. And you'll be having a great time.

I'm having one of these next month as an experiment to see how it goes and how people like the idea.

You've jus described our place pretty much all the time Smile whether it suits or not there's always someone or some folk dropping by or stopping in for a day or two to talk and share. There's a bunch of us that pride ourselves in quality control for the gardeners of the group, who love to get feedback and reports on their handy work. I was trying to quit for a bit, jus to see if i could. I found this very difficult haha.

Also like to add some natural mystic into the mix when we're pushing the boat out Pleased

Good timez. rEVOLt Very happy
'it's just a ride'

PREV12