We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How Many Times have You Had a Breakthrough? Options

DMT Entity
#1 Posted : 12/19/2008 3:12:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

About how many times has SWIY had a breakthrough into Hyperspace? What is the time range in which these breakthroughs occurred, i.e., over the course of two,three, four years? About how many times did SWIY encounter entities?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nanaki
#2 Posted : 12/19/2008 3:23:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has broken through about 4 or 5 times in the past month. He's smoked DMT around 8-10 times.

The last time, he did this with THH taken sublingually first and really broke through more intensely than ever before. SWIM meets the entities more and more. This last time, he says that he could feel their presence and they were very real and very powerful. They seemed to be observing SWIM, teaching him some lessons about their world.

It only takes 15mg for SWIM to break through.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/19/2008 3:39:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has broken through more times than he can count..hes been doing this for only a year and a quarter though..if he was to guess..he thinks he has broken through at least 60 times...and hundreds of non breakthroughs..for a good solid breakthrough..haha sometimes a bit tooooo solid..100mg is nice..but usually 30-40 will do
it's a sound

Nanaki
#4 Posted : 12/19/2008 4:21:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just did what he is guessing 5mg. He needs a new scale but it was a very small amount in a VaporGenie. He didn't break through, but it was a very nice, pleasant sub-breakthrough experience where he did see images of the elves doing funny things like spinning around like a record. There were some somewhat dim geometric shapes, and he could feel himself in this world and in the experience simultaneously.

He wanted to try such a small amount and was surprised even that little bit had a very good effect. The afterglow was a lot more obvious with the smaller amount, as larger breakthroughs leave one in awe and still shaking from the power. Sometimes, 5mg or so smoked is just right.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 12/19/2008 4:49:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

the genie also hold left over spice pretty well

SWIM had some interesting experiences tonight as well..he smoked maybe 100mg in all..but he also took some Kratom tincture earlier in the day..its made the after effects more pronounced..and with a warm body glow
it's a sound

islandhome
#6 Posted : 12/20/2008 1:01:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

only had break through s bout 5 out of first 15 time
made a machinr out of a 700 mil bottle
and breaks through evey time i whant
i do small amonts just to medatate frome time to time
i think its best to try several diffrent ways devises
to smoke out of
it seems some that work well for othewrs will not work for you
i tried the bulb tin foil and a crack pipe before the machine
in the last year id say iv had about 30 break throughs and 20 sub

You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

eviljackalope
#7 Posted : 12/20/2008 7:39:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first and only blastoff was a breakthru. At least I think it was considering what happened mentally and physically as well as what i percived visually. The eyes in the sky.

EZ4U2Shoot
#8 Posted : 1/1/2009 6:04:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Probably around 100 to 150 breakthroughs. There was a period for about 20 months that I smoked between 1 and 5 times a week. A little excessive. Once or twice a week is a good pace fore me. But I do enjoy mega doses. I usually like between 300mg and 800mg of Spice w/ coupled w/ near the same harmaloid freebase although I have smoked as much as 3g in a sitting.

hysterix
#9 Posted : 1/1/2009 8:51:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

EZ4U2Shoot wrote:
Probably around 100 to 150 breakthroughs. There was a period for about 20 months that I smoked between 1 and 5 times a week. A little excessive. Once or twice a week is a good pace fore me. But I do enjoy mega doses. I usually like between 300mg and 800mg of Spice w/ coupled w/ near the same harmaloid freebase although I have smoked as much as 3g in a sitting.

I wouldnt imagine that much be even necessairy. I experienced 30 mg and it was so incredibly awe inspiring I couldnt imagine what that much would do.
And of course the psychedelics are the naturally evolved nano-machinary of the gayain-matrix that knits together this cosmic ecology. -Terrance Mckenna

xdream
#10 Posted : 1/1/2009 3:58:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How do you guys smoke it in the genie with what?
Divine Moments of Truth

EZ4U2Shoot
#11 Posted : 1/6/2009 12:16:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hysterix wrote:
EZ4U2Shoot wrote:

I wouldnt imagine that much be even necessairy. I experienced 30 mg and it was so incredibly awe inspiring I couldnt imagine what that much would do.

Trust me... The difference between 30mg and 100mg smoked is massive. And the difference between 100mg and and 400mg is massive. However, after about 400mg or 500mg, the additional just extends the length of time. Again, this is assuming that it is being coupled w/ harmaloid freebase. Now that is a lot different that smoking strait Spice. Smoke strait Spice w/o any MAOI in your system and you probably won't be able to get more than 150mg into your lungs before you lose complete physical control and coordination.

But, it is a matter of personal preference. Mega doses aren't something that everyone can handle. Personally, 30mg to 100mg is amusing and enjoying (especially when watching a cool show or sitting around a camp fire) but when I want a truly spiritual entheogenic experience I like to go mega around 300mg to 800mg. I LOVE IT!!! Absolute beauty divine.