We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mixed batch Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 12/18/2008 8:52:34 AM

John

Some nutter vendor sent to ILPT`s mate some "cebil".
Batch looking like mix of two entirely different seeds.
After smoking two peeled seeds of each kind one is suspected to be the Cebil and the other Yopo or inactive cebil or something else. Who knows.
However, `total extraction` is in progress and progress and results will be reported in STB part of extraction teks.

Meanwhile check out the pictures attached bellow, and please write your opinion.

Hope you guys appreciate this report. I find out that some members are lying in their recommendation or giving misleading info about vendors Or simply not reporting bad and crapy vendors Shame on those lazy gits.

Also one person was cheeky enough to misuse Traveler`s forum to advert his ethnocrap. NONSENSE!!!
THIS IS SUCH A NONSENSE!!!

MODERATOR wrote:

Removed some unnessesary words...

kemist attached the following image(s):
Suspected cebil detail 2 .JPG (1,432kb) downloaded 27 time(s).
Suspected cebil-detail 1.JPG (813kb) downloaded 23 time(s).
Suspected cebil-all seeds .JPG (1,322kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
Suspected yopo-detail 1.JPG (974kb) downloaded 23 time(s).
Suspected yopo-detail 2 .JPG (925kb) downloaded 22 time(s).
Suspected yopo all seeds.JPG (1,334kb) downloaded 25 time(s).
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 12/18/2008 12:37:49 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

It does look like two different types of seeds mixed together. But it could be seeds from two different trees of the exact same species. Just different genetic backgrounds between those two individual trees...which could also reflect to their alkaloid profile.

If you look even more carefully you may be able to separate out more than 2 different types of seeds, who knows?

But whatever the case, it does not look too good from the vendors point of view. Your parrot won't know unless he/she separates them out and dries them individually.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/18/2008 6:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

stb extraction wont work on cebil/yopo, if what you're trying to extract is bufotenine.

5-meo and dmt would be extracted, but 5-meo might break down from the high pH of an STB..

these two seeds are most of the times reported to have mostly bufotenine, so check out about bufotenine extraction ways

kemist
#4 Posted : 12/20/2008 6:56:02 AM

John

endlessness wrote:
stb extraction wont work on cebil/yopo, if what you're trying to extract is bufotenine.

5-meo and dmt would be extracted, but 5-meo might break down from the high pH of an STB..

these two seeds are most of the times reported to have mostly bufotenine, so check out about bufotenine extraction ways

LOL Laughing Of course STB would work. That tek is actually stb. SWIM is mixing grinded deffated seeds straight with edible lime and little water. Amount of edible lime would be far less then recommended in tek, just to reach pH 9(ilpt wanna get all alkaloids since name TOTAL EXTRACTION).
After mixture dry out NP pull will be performed so clearly THIS IS A STB!!!
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

kemist
#5 Posted : 12/20/2008 6:57:36 AM

John

endlessness wrote:

LOL Laughing Of course STB would work. Tek you mentioned is actually stb. SWIM is mixing grinded deffated seeds straight with edible lime and little water. Amount of edible lime would be far less then recommended in tek, just to reach pH 9(ilpt wanna get all alkaloids, since the name `TOTAL EXTRACTION`).
After mixture dry out NP pull will be performed so clearly THIS IS A STB!!!