We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Looking for a gentle first Ayahuasca experience Options

Para
#21 Posted : 2/17/2012 10:38:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks obliguhl, same to you !

I had black caapi reduced at 2:1 water/grams as it's active at lower dosages.
Now I'm finishing some ciello and this one I reduce it at 1:1. Next week I'll try it Smile
I don't have a real issue with the sediment, till now I could keep it all down for 2-3 hours; when I start feeling something
heavy in my stomach I purge, by that time all active should have been absorbed.
It's just the taste of it and the idea that I can make the tea better.

un-known-ome wrote:

Also I'd like to make the important distinction that b. caapi is not an MAOI, but instead an RIMA, so big difference there being that one is reversible and the other is not.

interesting, where did you read this? I'm curious.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

un-known-ome
#22 Posted : 2/17/2012 11:49:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:

Also I'd like to make the important distinction that b. caapi is not an MAOI, but instead an RIMA, so big difference there being that one is reversible and the other is not.

interesting, where did you read this? I'm curious.
[/quote]

Search results for "caapi RIMA" include threads from this forum, bluelight, psychonaut, the shroomery, and also the wikipedia pages for both "Harmine" and "Harmala Alkaloid." Once I'd first read of this important distinction, it definitely cemented my decision to try mimosa-huasca.
"Culture is NOT your friend" - TMK

Dead-Yolk-Mau5
- Yolks N' Stuff ( 2008 )

The year is 01 ADMT

arcanum
#23 Posted : 3/1/2012 9:03:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gave the brew a try, wow, very nice!

Dosage 50 gr B. caapi, x 3boils. reduced to 75ml. no DMT added

Morning tea. cold drink from the fridge.

Subjective analysis of effects:

15 mins. in, I pick up on the first effects, subtle shifting of mood, Thoughts that had only minutes before been bothering me, cease to do so. My Electric sheep screensaver takes on a depth and animation quality that fixes my gaze in a gentle soothing meditation . Birdsong outside has somehow become louder yet more harmonious than normal, there's a kind of "surround sound" quality to noises where pleasant sound is amplified and the unpleasant toned down. Tingly goosebump waves keep rolling in on me, as I think OMG where have I been all these years? I'm getting this from a boiled tea?. I could happily sit here in my room all day in quiet meditation but decide to go outside and contemplate nature. How lovely everything seems, a few early golden Crocus in a grass patch look absolutely priceless, the water running in a nearby stream has a secret hidden energy about it that I normaly never notice. The day flys by in this gentle synergy with nature. I can honestly say that for the first time in years I'm genuinely glad to be alive.Smile

I don't know what neurotransmitters this brew is working on but it sure does hit the sweet spot with me.
Very little downside here, some stomach discomfort 3 hrs in, nothing much, headache after eating some chocolate, red (ish) complexion ( blood pressure increase maybe). some insomnia.

This is true soul medicine for the well and the not so well. If ever it starts to go mainstream I fear big pharma will haggle for legislation to get it prohibited. They have nothing that comes anywhere near it.

Yes, definately worth trying on its own as recommended earlier in the thread.

semios
#24 Posted : 3/1/2012 9:51:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lovely. Thanks for posting. How long did the effects last? Sounds like you took it as morning tea, you had insomnia that night?

arcanum
#25 Posted : 3/2/2012 8:15:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, morning tea, effects seemned to last all day, though it was all very subtle. Yep, insomnia, but the pleasant kind where you don't sleep but are in a sort of dreamy relaxed state.

obliguhl
#26 Posted : 3/2/2012 9:41:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy you were able to experience the vines psychedelic effects on it's own! Now, i doubt it will ever be just a way to make DMT orally active (which is pretty disrespecting imho). For your next try, you might want to add just a little DMT, perhaps 30mg (maybe even less?) and lie there in darkness. If you are getting the dosage right, you will be surprised by the wealth and quality of visions entering your mind.

Awakened
#27 Posted : 3/2/2012 1:45:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread, I plan to drink some b caapi ina couple fo weeks, and I shall start off just taking the caapi at first before moving on up.
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

arcanum
#28 Posted : 3/2/2012 7:21:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Happy you were able to experience the vines psychedelic effects on it's own! Now, i doubt it will ever be just a way to make DMT orally active (which is pretty disrespecting imho). For your next try, you might want to add just a little DMT, perhaps 30mg (maybe even less?) and lie there in darkness. If you are getting the dosage right, you will be surprised by the wealth and quality of visions entering your mind.

Thanks , sound advice.

jamie
#29 Posted : 3/2/2012 7:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yes go easy on the admix at first..trust me comming up a little bit short is most often better than being way too far in than you are prepared for..the DMT does potentiate the vine though just as much as the vine activates the DMT..so even a little bit of DMT below what will give you clear tryptamine visuals still synergizes with the vine to bring out the vines visionary and energetic qualitites.
Long live the unwoke.

arcanum
#30 Posted : 3/3/2012 8:05:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie, yes I'll certainly take your advice ( after reading your birthday experiences!)

behindthelight
#31 Posted : 3/12/2012 2:11:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

un-known-ome wrote:
I'd extract the freebase and dissolve it into a palatable acidic beverage that you drink after the b. caapi tea, just as part of the feeling out process rather than combining the admixture.

So basically take some freebase DMT crystals and put them in a shot glass of OJ for an hour and then drink it? Right or wrong?

alert
#32 Posted : 3/12/2012 5:12:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

behindthelight wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
I'd extract the freebase and dissolve it into a palatable acidic beverage that you drink after the b. caapi tea, just as part of the feeling out process rather than combining the admixture.

So basically take some freebase DMT crystals and put them in a shot glass of OJ for an hour and then drink it? Right or wrong?

yes; just dissolve the spice in your OJ and drink ~45-60 after you drink the caapi.

aleph 1ne
#33 Posted : 7/7/2013 8:22:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am about to embark on my first Aya experience after much freebase DMT. i plan on using it by itself for the first time, but I'm wondering what the effects of smoalking say 50mg fb would be if taken about 45 mins after drinking the caapi tea.. Thanks..

Nathanial.Dread
#34 Posted : 8/30/2013 4:41:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How is ACRB as a DMT-containing admixture? I have heard it can be intense, but lacks the spiritual dimension of traditional chacruna.

Thanks
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

PREV12