We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I humbly ask that you read this please. It is my gift to you. Options

merthyn
#1 Posted : 2/13/2012 8:45:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CONSCIOUSNESS. It is all that exists in the beginning. nothingness. the void. ISIS. the number 1. god. the first "thing".

DUALITY. The second "thing". Yin and Yang. ISIS and OSIRIS. The second day of creation in the mayan calendar. Matter and Imatter

TRINITY. The Aeon of Horus. Third day of creation. The birth of business. Spiritual-Physical-Mental

From there the pattern which is existence merely continues to divide. till it reaches the point where it is so divided and complex that life in the universe as we know it is functioning and happening. utter madness and wonder. ineffable.
I was graced with the opportunity to witness and FEEL Every thing that ever was at every moment that ever was, will be and is. All at once. I like the cosmic christ by grey.
This is how I describe what people often describe as colors and patterns. I saw the patterns, but within them I saw every thing that there is in all of creation. I would recommend the same to anyone.
This concludes my introductory essay, I hope you have enjoyed it.
I AM NOT THE RE_INCARNATION OF CROWLEY!
thank you for reading,
Merllyn

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

smokerx
#2 Posted : 2/13/2012 9:15:29 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Thank you for your essay Merthyn and welcome to the nexus.

Was it DMT that allowed you to have that FEEL ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

tetra
#3 Posted : 2/13/2012 3:28:03 PM

BaconBerry

Welcome, but where's the introduction? (and is it me or does the whole "my gift to you" not sound very humble?)
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Ford Prefect
#4 Posted : 2/14/2012 3:15:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

who's crowley? no it's not just you Tetra. It seems psychs have a way of inflating the ego sometimes, dont they? I've been kicked off my soap box a few times, for sure. But you gotta lova that metaphysical mind set, keep it up merthyn, i'd bet your on to something
Earth: Mostly Harmless... Dont Panic!

emptymind
#5 Posted : 2/14/2012 4:25:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus! But may I say, as others have pointed out, it is good to stay humble and remember that even though we may have very powerful, earth shattering experiences, those experiences are just that! Your experiences. They may be truth, or they may not be. I, along with most of the posters here, have had experiences where we were immersed in infinite knowledge, where we were shown origins of everything, ect. While they are powerful and certainly seem to be true while they are happening, we must(I believe anyways) stay grounded and continue to question things! Look forward to hearing more about your experiences!

jamie
#6 Posted : 2/14/2012 4:29:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

sounds a little to linear and rational to me to be put forth as some sort of map for creation..I dont really believe in the one thing leads to another deal when we are talking about all that is/the multiverse etc. I think it is just beyond our ability to grasp and therefore putting it into words will never do it justice.

Welcome to the nexus!
Long live the unwoke.

Ice House
#7 Posted : 2/14/2012 4:54:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thank You for the info, welcome, tell me something about yourself?
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

lewinii
#8 Posted : 2/14/2012 5:27:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing, friend
"science never proves anything; you can never duplicate an event precisely at the same moment in time as the initial event. science can only show correlation from the evidence and data derived from it." -benzyme

→ Donate to the Nexus! ←

Ritalin
#9 Posted : 2/14/2012 8:13:14 AM
Bigger is better but less is more.

4 Elements Cool
All Flows

endlessness
#10 Posted : 2/14/2012 11:48:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Where are the Octaves in that ray of creation? Pleased

So would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself? Like, whats your experience with DMT? Seems you have used the atomizer with it, from your other thread... Did you also try oral DMT? If so, how was it, and if not, any interest?

What about extractions?

And.. Welcome to the Nexus Smile

merthyn
#11 Posted : 2/17/2012 3:04:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your enthusiastic responses to my intro essay. FYI folks it was not the message that was humble. merely the request for your attention. As for me I am a father, went to college for biotech for 4 years . I have been practicing various arts of arcane nature for the majority of my life. I am thrilled to be a part of the cutting edge of the research and cypher taking place here in the nexus. I am indeed fortunate for this opportunity to share my experiences and my questions.

Space
#12 Posted : 2/17/2012 4:22:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The limitless space that is can never be comprehended or attained, to comprehend 'it' would be to comprehend a structure, the limitless space that is, is boundless and isn't something you can ever 'grab hold of' so to speak. However, this can be understood, seen, and given reference to, in a sense. Just like we refer to nothingness, but no one can comrehend it. Know what I mean? So when you say experienced, impossible.

Hope you understand what I mean, but if you don't then maybe I didn't delivery it well for you, or misunderstood what you were trying to deliver.

Smile

MooshyPeaches
#13 Posted : 2/18/2012 5:14:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome

Pachuco Cadaver
#14 Posted : 2/18/2012 5:58:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So you witnessed every event that every human has experienced and will experience?