We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings fellow travelers Options

sprout
#1 Posted : 2/13/2012 1:49:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings fellow travelers!

I’m so happy to have found this community, and truly appreciate the opportunity to participate. The ‘net, and the world at large, contains so much noise, disinformation, anger, hatred, and other such negativity that I try my best to avoid it. This forum appears to be different (in the good way). The DMT Nexus appears to contain a wealth of useful information, as well as being a conduit for like-spirited individuals. I also like that fact that the forum is guided by attitude instead of adherence to rules.

Before I write anything else, please know that I take full responsibility for what I write. By partaking in any substance freely provided on this planet, I commit no crime. I will not behave as if I am committing a crime. Only by NOT being ashamed can we bring understanding to a world controlled by ignorance. I strongly urge all participants in entheogenic experiences to live as openly as your conviction allows.

Some information about me: I grew up in Hawaii with native traditions, and moved to the mid-west U.S. to work in high tech. There, I met my husband, who spent his entire life devoted to growing medicine. We bought a farm. My husband and I now grow food and medicine utilizing sustainable, organic practices. We also are actively trying to preserve plant species in danger of eradication due to ignorance. Last week, we watched DMT: The Spirit Molecule. Both of us have experienced expanded consciousness through the use of substances such as (but not limited to) salvia divinorum, psilocybin cubensis, marijuana, and LSD; however, we’ve only recently encountered offerings of DMT. We’ve never accepted because we didn’t have enough information to make a rational decision regarding whether or not to partake of it.

Today I decided to do some research on how DMT is extracted for consumption, as well as the proper conditions under which a person should partake of it. I feel incredibly fortunate to have found this forum and the knowledge contained herein. My big question regarding DMT is this: what has DMT meant to those who’ve utilized it? Has anyone found it to be the key to understanding all the other teachings gained through other psychedelic experiences, the one to connect the answers? Has anyone who’s used DMT foreseen the “collective unconsciousness” becoming conscious? Oh, and what about the survival of our planet, any thoughts?

~Namaste
~You and I are figments of your imagination. Never cease to imagine.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 2/13/2012 2:19:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

sprout wrote:
Has anyone found it to be the key to understanding all the other teachings gained through other psychedelic experiences, the one to connect the answers? Has anyone who’s used DMT foreseen the “collective unconsciousness” becoming conscious? Oh, and what about the survival of our planet, any thoughts?

~Namaste

I dont fid DMT to be connected to anything else psychedelic, ie shrooms, LSD, or?

I never had a clue as to what was going to happen once I became comfortably accustomed to her.

I have an opinion on the survival of our planet, but it hs absolutely nothing to do with any visions I have had while voyaging on DMT.

Ohhh yea the survival of our planet. IMO it will just continue on the same cycle its been on for the last 4 billion years. I dont think for one moment that things should be any different because we humans inhabit this planet. We are conributing to or expediting this current cycle we are in. I find that fitting. Humans deserve to see and understand how wrong it is to exploit and take from and rape our sacred mother earth..

Welcome,

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

sprout
#3 Posted : 2/13/2012 6:24:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Ice House for extending a welcome to me, and for taking the time to respond to my query. It seems to me that each voyage is unique to the voyager, and I'm so glad that some are willing to share their experiences. I'm looking forward to having my own experience soon. I plan to be devoid of any expectations.

As for the planet...well said.

~Aloha
~You and I are figments of your imagination. Never cease to imagine.