We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pictures, you ask? Options

TmC47
#1 Posted : 2/12/2012 8:13:21 PM

Nice guy

OK, I got a big extraction report coming up. FASA and salting are a big part of it, so I recon it should go right here. It is pretty long (about 20 pages if I PDF it), so I am torn between posting it as readable text, or as a PDF.
I'm inclined towards making an abstract to post as text, including pictures because that is what people like to see. An next to that make the big thing a PDF so only registered members would be able to see it, plus that would keep the view-size down (for mobile-members or those behind an anonymizer). Also, my pictures are 4000x3000 and I am considering downsizing them for the same reason. I have a 20 mbit connection so I don't really see the difference between large and small in terms of loading time anymore. Embarrased

To test this, I put these images on TinyPic (and yes, I did wash them of their EXIF data Razz :

Sideview

And this one that I particularly like.

Topview
(I was so tempted to psych this one even more, but resisted)

What would the Nexus prefer? Anyone think these pics are too large?

edit: I also see the use of thumbnails that link to ImageBam. Seems they provide the online tools to make this easy. Are they only ones doing this? Is ImageBam any good i.e. is it legit and won't it give my data away? I don't have to register there, which I consider a plus in this case.
benzyme wrote:
you're preparing drugs, not salad.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

chemisch
#2 Posted : 2/18/2012 1:11:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nein, and its kinda a turn on seeing all those shiny crystals(:
if you can bassify in ammononia and extract with dcm why not smoke it?

universecannon
#3 Posted : 2/18/2012 1:19:55 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

nice work! they're lovely

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

DeMenTed
#4 Posted : 2/18/2012 5:37:44 AM

Barry

Yummy!

Godly
#5 Posted : 2/18/2012 7:13:04 AM

Dictating religion

Those are great pictures usually always a problem being too little of a picture but those are fantastic!