We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello All Options

Budman
#1 Posted : 2/12/2012 3:30:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all. I have been lurking the forums for quite a while, and I love the atmosphere of the forums.
I am about to crawl into bed (work early in the AM :/ ), so I don't have time to write a whole essay. My history of "Drug Use" goes back to 9th grade, which started about 7+ years ago. It started as just smoking pot, to being interested in other "drugs". I tried lots of things, but Psychedelics really stood out to me. At first, DXM was all I had access to (not proud of this), but after a few years I finally got around to trying different varieties of Mushrooms (Only different cube varieties), at doses from 1g-5g. I've also done LSD on two occasions, DOB (I wasn't aware until afterwards, because it was my first experience with supposed LSD. I was misled.), MDA, and the list goes on. I also have been experimenting with DMT in the past half year, and it is has been very interesting to say the least. I have only vaped it (n,n-DMT Freebase) using ash in layers, and have had mixed results like this. One of the main reasons I have been on the forums so much lately is my interest in other ROAs with this substance. I find myself with lots of "pre-launch" anxiety. I have a history of anxiety problems, and to top it my first experience with DMT led to me purging at the peak of the trip. I don't think I am ready for the Ayahuasca (oral) journey yet, but I have been reading up on the forums, and have become very interested in possibly creating a Changa blend with B. Caapi. I feel like with the extended amount of time that the trip lasts, I could take it a little bit slower rather than taking a lung full, and then trying to get 1 more before I am no longer able to work my equipment. I have heard that alone, B. Caapi can produce some wonderful effects, so I am very excited to learn about it.
Anyways I've been typing for about 25 minutes longer than I planned on (started about 25 min ago!), so I hope to see you all around.
Feel free to leave any links you think I may find helpful!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Skeemer
#2 Posted : 2/12/2012 5:06:16 AM

remeeks

welcome Budman. B. caapi changa is the way to go. make sure you make your caapi leave at least 10x potency. Then if you want to take that to the next step you can take syrian rue, wait 20 minutes then smoke changa. This should make it last a little longer(haven't tried yet due to being sick and on antibiotics, will try in 2-3 days thoughWink )

Budman
#3 Posted : 2/12/2012 9:39:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Skeemer wrote:
welcome Budman. B. caapi changa is the way to go. make sure you make your caapi leave at least 10x potency. Then if you want to take that to the next step you can take syrian rue, wait 20 minutes then smoke changa. This should make it last a little longer(haven't tried yet due to being sick and on antibiotics, will try in 2-3 days thoughWink )

Thanks!
I've read a bit about B. Caapi, and it sounds like it will make a great blend!
Best wishes, and feel better soon my friend.