We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bast off! Need help, maybe... Options

Fearless
#1 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:01:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has done dmt 4 times now; the 1st time was totally different from the other 3. The 1st time SWIM saw the brightest colors imaginable swirling around a vibrant mushroom image, and off in the distance heard and saw the sound of some force saying "how do you feel?" in a most musical voice wrapped in colors. The other 3 times were incredibly different but all felt the same. SWIM has never met any beings that speak with him. SWIM's 2nd time he was shown that the energy of everything was all tied together from the stars to an ant and the unknown, all connected. He was shown this through various energy portrayed as color, and sound moving around in an unexplainable manner. SWIM was in another dimension. The same experience was had on the 3rd try, but more intense and scary. The 4th time SWIM tried it, WHOAAAA! Reality has been obliterated, ripped apart, and re-established... Still no other beings. SWIM uses a "machine", the smoke isn't harsh at all, a cigarette is harsher in SWIM's opinion. SWIM only gets about 2 hits, and then as he enters "dmt land" he can no longer see smoke coming and never gets a 3rd hit. SWIM is able to get up after smoking (not fun btw). SWIM really wants to blast off even further.

When SWIM is done with his adventure, there's always more left inside the machine.

My question is, how is it possible to have no more smoke coming from the dmt while hitting it, but see it reformed when it cools off?

SWIM uses about 1/16tsp for each dose (no scale for mg).

Please help him blast off!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:12:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

put as much spice as you can in your machine..and then take 3 hits..after the 2nd one it does get a little hard to smoke..but just stay centered and focused on getting that third hit in..

another thing you can try is getting some maoi's like some syrian rue...take 2-3 grams and grind them up...then boil some water and pour the hot water into a cup with the ground rue seeds in...stir it around for about a minute..then filter out the rue seeds...then let it cool a bit..ad some honey if you want..and drink that down..

then wait about 20 minutes till you start to feel the maoi's..then take the biggest hits you can...and be ready for a journey...it will last a bit longer as well
it's a sound

Fearless
#3 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:29:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote=Jorkest]put as much spice as you can in your machine..and then take 3 hits..after the 2nd one it does get a little hard to smoke..but just stay centered and focused on getting that third hit in..

SWIM puts a ton in, the 3rd time SWIM used a whole 1/8tsp. there's just no more smoke after the 2nd hit. SWIM trys for a 3rd but can't get any smoke. SWIM's lungs can handle about 10 times as what he's getting out of "the machine". When he lights it, the smoke just isn't coming anymore :-(

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:33:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

may i recommend a VaporGenie...
it's a sound

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 12/17/2008 6:07:07 PM

The Great Namah

May I recommend a bong if $600 is out of your reach for the time being.

(I'd love a vaporgennie but can't afford it at the moment!)

Bed of leaf method will take you where you want to go in one heck of a hurry.

the problem is probably your smoking style though.

1) Make sure you are not overheating It IS ok to baby it with the lighter a little bit

2) Make sure you are not sucking so hard that you are pulling the spice through the steel/copper wool, toke slow and steady

3) Make sure your steel/copper wool is packed in there pretty tight, not so tight that you can't pull, but tight enough so that the spice don't run through it

4) Slowly roll the machine as you hit it with the lighter. Heat all sides of the neck

If all else fails I highly suggest using a bong or a "weed style" pipe.

Small layer of leaf (whatever floats your boat) another layer of 1/8tsp spice and a final thin layer of leaf on top. light the top layer of leaf and pull away.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Fearless
#6 Posted : 12/17/2008 6:47:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"Slowly roll the machine as you hit it with the lighter. Heat all sides of the neck"

While using the machine SWIM uses a torch style lighter and heats the opening of the bottle including the steel. Should SWIM be just heating the glass?

"Small layer of leaf (whatever floats your boat) another layer of 1/8tsp spice and a final thin layer of leaf on top. light the top layer of leaf and pull away."

SWIM did this the 1st time, smoke was very harsh compared to the machine. Effects were wayyyyyy more intense using the machine. Still unsure if breakthrough has been achived. The last time SWIM smoked it he jumped up as soon as the trip began, ran into another room and layed on the floor near a mirror terrified. Now SWIM can tell that the reality he knows has been swooshed away into neverneverland and a new realm of consiousness has arrived. SWIM says it feels like mushrooms times a billion instantly. While eyes are closed he sees another place (while eyes are open he knows he's in another place as well), it's always very bright and colorful there. He's seen facial images in pattern like form, colorful sounds, silent speach..... The last time SWIM says it was like he was at an intergalactic funhouse, with all the crazy mirrors and such and odd patterns and color/light/sound.

SWIM must be smoking it wrong if there's plenty left after it is done smoking. Should he use a bic or try the torch again?

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/17/2008 6:49:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

vaporgenie is only 60 not 600Razz
it's a sound

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 12/17/2008 7:20:56 PM

The Great Namah

Fearless wrote:
"Slowly roll the machine as you hit it with the lighter. Heat all sides of the neck"

While using the machine SWIM uses a torch style lighter and heats the opening of the bottle including the steel. Should SWIM be just heating the glass?

Yes, you should be heating the neck to melt the spice. If you start off hitting the opening with the flame you will be destroying alot of spice. You can switch to flaming the opening after you have melted the spice and it starts smoking. I would personally alternate between neck and opening...it is very possible to overheat DMT (thus destroying it) with a torch lighter. Like I said, it is ok to baby it...hold the torch a little further away once it starts smoking, rotate the bottle, hit the opening, repeat.

Quote:
"Small layer of leaf (whatever floats your boat) another layer of 1/8tsp spice and a final thin layer of leaf on top. light the top layer of leaf and pull away."

SWIM did this the 1st time, smoke was very harsh compared to the machine. Effects were wayyyyyy more intense using the machine.

What leaf were you using. I find that the bong is way smoother than a vaporizer. Blue and/or white lotus has been the smoothest for me. Damania works well, mj works but can be a tad harsh, even parsely will work. Don't put too much on top, just enough to cover all of the spice. The bottom layer should be enough to catch the melted spice, alternatively you can use cigarette ash as the base but I would still use leaf as the top material.

Quote:
SWIM must be smoking it wrong if there's plenty left after it is done smoking. Should he use a bic or try the torch again?

If you are going for the leaf bed method a bic is the way to go. With the machine a torch lighter has worked better for me. You don't want to overflame using either method. Leaf bed you just want to light the material and let the cherry vaporize the spice, once lit you shouldn't keep a flame on it. And yes you want to smoke all of the leaf....use less leaf on the bottom and top. You really don't need that much.

Jorkest wrote:
vaporgenie is only 60 not 600Razz

$60 ain't bad. It looks pretty neat, I always thought you were talking about the volcano. A vaporizing pipe....hmmm.... yeah I think I want one!

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Nanaki
#9 Posted : 12/18/2008 4:26:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems like you're doing pretty good. I don't hear anything speaking to me, but I've met and seen the entities. While they didn't talk, I felt a "telepathic" sort of connection. No words really were exchanged, just an understanding of their rules there.

To really blast off, first try some THH or Harmaline. THH is active sublingually, not sure about Harmaline. Maybe 20mg or so of THH for 20 mins, then swallow it and spice up. Much clearer and about 3-5 X stronger.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.