We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi from the UK Options

Wonderpus
#1 Posted : 2/11/2012 2:17:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm new to this forum, it seems like you have a great community here and I'd love to contribute. If any of you post at BL, you may know me as Vader. I'm just dropping in to say hi, I hope that I can both help other people out and also learn something myself. If someone could just explain to me how your community functions a little bit, I'd appreciate it- are there regional and social forums? Is there some sort of beginner's guide I could read, and if so could I be directed to it please? Thanks. I look forward to getting to know you all, see you around the forum! I'd like to be a full member so that I could share my experience with DMT extracion, disseminate knowledge and help others in their endeavours, and further our collective understanding of this wonderful molecule. Cheers!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 2/11/2012 2:21:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Welcome aboard, Wonderpus!

Stay awhile Smile

Wonderpus
#3 Posted : 2/11/2012 2:53:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers mate, I intend to.

DeMenTed
#4 Posted : 2/11/2012 2:58:29 AM

Barry

Nice avatar Wonderpus Very happy

Meet my avatar

nen888
#5 Posted : 2/11/2012 6:00:17 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

.welcome Vader..!Smile ..so, the force has brought you here as a Wonderpus? wonderful..

not sure what you mean by 'beginners' guide'..there's a sticky for All New Members at the top of this Intro. section..the more info you post (with groovy attitude) gets you promoted, intro essay good start..
there's the nexus-wiki, techs and FAQ..
there aren't social/region groups as this is considered dangerous due to the legal issues of what is discussed..the 'localities' in here are more subject/interest based..
if you're feeling real social in here there's always the chat..

see you about..

Wonderpus
#6 Posted : 2/11/2012 2:31:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was hoping that there might be some resource that explains stuff like how to change my options, manage my thread subscriptions, that kind of thing. Don't suppose you could point me in the right direction please?

nen888
#7 Posted : 2/12/2012 6:37:10 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..once logged in click on My Profile at the top of the screen below artwork to change/manage details..about the only thing you can't change is your member name..

Wonderpus
#8 Posted : 2/12/2012 8:43:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks very much.

Gowpen
#9 Posted : 2/13/2012 8:20:14 AM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

Hi Vader, yes I think I may have seen your name somewhere.... welcome, its mainly a how-to-extract site with the ethic of not selling or procuring any illegal substance. I have found the people here to be very helpful, and thus evolves a global meme of great care and respect for DMT (and many if not all other things)......
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore