We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
longtime member first time introduction Options

stoneyone
#1 Posted : 2/11/2012 12:41:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aloha,

Been a member since 2008 but never intorduced myself. Hi guys.
I joined shorly after some one turned me onto smoking spice on a backpacking trip in yosimite. Fell in love with it since day one. then moved to hawaii and had now way to get my hands on it anymore so i did a little research on line found you guys, ya'll helped me through my first lazyman tek and a millon other little things since then and im soon gonna need help with this whole caapi/rue stuff i just ordered(im so excited). I dont say much but im always listening and learning from this site everyday.. you guys are great and full of knowlage.

A big MAHALO to all of you!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

deeplake
#2 Posted : 2/11/2012 3:41:55 AM

turn on tune in drop out

Wish I was in Hawaii right now! It's below 0 with windchill right now hereCrying or very sad

This site sure is a gem, gotta agree with ya their. Peace
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

nen888
#3 Posted : 2/11/2012 5:52:19 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..Aloha! stoneyone..Smile..my, this is a rather belated intro essay..!

always wanted to go to Maui, i have wind-surfer friends who go there tell me it's beautiful, relaxed etc..
see you in the threads..