We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Where do SWIY find there Plant Teacher? Options

Hippi
#1 Posted : 12/17/2008 1:43:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

SWIM is eager to begin my first DMT extraction. SWIM has all the ingredients for an extraction (A/B). Except for the most crucial ingredient, the plant itself. SWIM is wondering if you all could give SWIM a hand on where to find these plants, wether it be outside or in Shop. WI in middle of Winter, everything is dead so its highly unlikely SWIM will be able to identify anything outdoors. Any help will bring SWIM one step close to a break-through.
Thanks Again
Just Waiting For My Break-Through.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/17/2008 2:54:40 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Grow them yourself.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Hippi
#3 Posted : 12/17/2008 3:17:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lets Say SWIM doesn't have time or skills..

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/17/2008 3:35:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

check out the Suppliers thread..BBB is usually decent..the latest supplier one has cheap MH..check out the thread it will help
it's a sound

Hippi
#5 Posted : 12/17/2008 4:48:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Huh, i may be blind or something i can't seem to find the suppliers thread anywhere. Although i think i may call up some local Garden-Centers and see if they have any Acacia family plants. If there are any more common and easier to obtain plants that I am over-looking please let me know.

Entropymancer
#6 Posted : 12/17/2008 5:53:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum