We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Alien discussion forum Options

Infectedstyle
#1 Posted : 2/9/2012 6:00:05 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

Hey, i'm looking for a forum that is based on aliens.. A place where people share stories of their experiences and discuss them amongst each other. It's proven to be hard to find something like that and i wondered if any of you guys know a place i can visit? Preferably a place with good traffic and a mature attitude. As far as humanly possible with this subject. Razz Thanks a lot, i'd appreciate it.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

majesticnature
#2 Posted : 2/9/2012 7:05:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been into this channeler for a while, daryll anka, who claims to be channeling an extradimensional extraterestial humanoid from the future. He's been doing it for about 30 years.

Whenever I bring this up a lot of people become reasonably doubtful and I definetly was too when i first watched this guy on youtube.

That being said I can't emphasize enough how this guy's explanations of reality coincide very strongly with alot of the things that people are describing on the nexus.

The concepts he talks about are the ideas that
-linear time is an illusion
-all things are one
-the relationship between vibration and your experience of life
-What you put out is what you get back.
-There is actually only one moment in Creation. Everything you experience is the same moment from a different point of view.
-You are an eternal being and while you may change your form, you cannot cease to exist.
-we can permanently shift ourselves into different dimensionality

If anyone is interested you can check him out at bashar.org
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

genesis
#3 Posted : 2/9/2012 7:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey Infectedstyle. im new to the nexus here but i share the same intrest in the whole "extra terrestrial" subject. I have alot of interesting videos you could watch that will definatly make you think. My brother and I do alot of research on this topic. As for a forum for this subject I have yet to look into. Send me a PM or a reply and well start chattin and colaborating. Nice to meet you good luck in the search for a forum. I will look into this and see what i can come up with.

"To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe”

ChaoticMethod
#4 Posted : 2/9/2012 8:09:42 PM

Eye of the Beholder

majesticnature wrote:
I have been into this channeler for a while, daryll anka, who claims to be channeling an extradimensional extraterestial humanoid from the future. He's been doing it for about 30 years.

Whenever I bring this up a lot of people become reasonably doubtful and I definetly was too when i first watched this guy on youtube.

That being said I can't emphasize enough how this guy's explanations of reality coincide very strongly with alot of the things that people are describing on the nexus.

The concepts he talks about are the ideas that
-linear time is an illusion
-all things are one
-the relationship between vibration and your experience of life
-What you put out is what you get back.
-There is actually only one moment in Creation. Everything you experience is the same moment from a different point of view.
-You are an eternal being and while you may change your form, you cannot cease to exist.
-we can permanently shift ourselves into different dimensionality

If anyone is interested you can check him out at bashar.org

Just out of curiosity, if he's coming up with those ideas that lots of people here have without having to channel aliens (ideas that have been present for a very long time in various traditions, by the way), why does it make you believe that he is telling the truth about channeling that Bashar entity?

I'm honnestly a bit doubtful of people who affirm channeling extra-terrestial entities and then make you pay for their dvds.
Not trying to debunk or anything, would simply like to understand what could lead someone to put faith in these channelers.

"If you have any answers, We will be glad to provide full and detailed questions."

[url=http://shimeon.tumblr.com//url]

JuremaSpaceship
#5 Posted : 2/9/2012 8:40:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also been watching darryls (bashar) YouTube videos every once in a while, I find them very interesting and they really get me thinking.

I'm not paying him any money...just listening to what he (or whoever/whatever it is) has to say. I haven't made up my mind on if I think he is really channelling or not, I just listen to what he has to say regardless...

I really want to know if he has ever had a dmt experience tho, here a video where he talks about dmt and the pineal gland...(for those who haven't seen it)

http://www.youtube.com/w...ure=youtube_gdata_player

Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Infectedstyle
#6 Posted : 2/9/2012 8:53:51 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

I have been listening to channeling sessions with daryll anka and other channelers. It interests me and I have gotten helpful advice from it. I'm always wondering what's going on inside the minds of these people. Either they have an insane amount of esoteric knowledge about eastern philosophies and metaphysics and they are all pretending to channel an alien so they get more credibility(?)
Or they are truly channeling a higher intelligence from another star system or dimension.

If you assume channelers are legitimate then you must accept that channelers are in telepathic contact with an entity. I think this is important because if the alien is telepathic. That means you can meet the alien. Or the alien can come meet you every night and there could not possibly be any physical evidence left behind to investigate.

For this reason i'm looking for specifically personal accounts with alien encounters to find differences and similarities between experiences. And hopefully be able to come up with and verbalize conclusions that i can share with people.

And thanks JuermaSpaceship for that link. I haven't seen it yet and it makes alot of sense to me (as always). It's so amazing how much knowledge Bashar can share about a variety of topics and put it so concretely it is near impossible for a human being to come up with this kind of information.

(btw, it just took me one hour to make this post due to messed up internet Razz)

Tek
#7 Posted : 2/9/2012 9:46:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've met an alien (several actually), but this was of course on psychedelics and they were inside of my skull.

I sort of think of it like the flatland analogy. If your mind is actually another space of some kind, and if beings actually exist there, then if they were to communicate with us it would seem to us as if a voice was coming from inside of yourself.

Think about it. If you have a flat piece of paper in front of you, that paper knows only left and right, forward and back. It has no concept of height. If the paper was concious, and you talked to it and said hello, from the paper's perspective your hello is coming from inside of it's own body. The piece of paper has no provable way of knowing whether the voice is it's own mind or coming from an entity, other than the content of the message.

I feel very strongly that this concept is the situation we find ourselves in, increasing all the dimensions by one obviously. So channeling, to me, can be credible if looked at from this perspective. Now, I definately think that a grand majority of so-called sensitives are making shit up for fame or whatever purpose, but the thing I like about Bashar personally is there isn't anything he has said that goes against what I've already uncovered through my own explorations of the inner world. He even mentions DMT in one of his lectures on youtube, and how that chemical is a type of tool that humans can utilize to access higher realms of conciousness, which everyone on the Nexus would likely agree with. I've heard many other paranormal 'authorities' really talk down at psychedelics. That's typically my first sign that they are full of it, if they downplay how powerful the psychedelic tools are then they aren't speaking to my experience and so I ignore them.
All posts are from the fictional perspective of The Legendary Tek: the formless, hyperspace exploring apprentice to the mushroom god Teo. Tek, the lord of Eureeka's Castle, is the chosen one who has surfed the rainbow wave and who resides underneath the matter dome. All posts are fictitious in nature and are meant for entertainment purposes only.

ntwhtyouknw
#8 Posted : 2/9/2012 9:54:37 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Bump..
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

zoopzop
#9 Posted : 2/9/2012 10:09:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love the part in that video where the guy is like
"thanks, i'll try that ne-"
"YOU WILL WHAT?"
"i'll try tha-"
"YOU WILL WHAT??"
"i'll do that"

JuremaSpaceship
#10 Posted : 2/10/2012 2:15:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zoopzop wrote:
I love the part in that video where the guy is like
"thanks, i'll try that ne-"
"YOU WILL WHAT?"
"i'll try tha-"
"YOU WILL WHAT??"
"i'll do that"

Hahahaha "remember, we are selectively deaf to the vibrations that are not of our reality."
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Global
#11 Posted : 2/10/2012 3:13:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

It's not a forum, but you might want to check out the thread "Law of One" in the "Hyperspace Forum" section. I've been reading through the first half of book 1/5, and it's quite captivating thus far.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

majesticnature
#12 Posted : 2/10/2012 5:28:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ChaoticMethod wrote:
[quote=majesticnature]

I'm honnestly a bit doubtful of people who affirm channeling extra-terrestial entities and then make you pay for their dvds.
Not trying to debunk or anything, would simply like to understand what could lead someone to put faith in these channelers.

Hello, Im glad you asked this question because its an important one. First of all I do not stand to prove that all channelers are real, in fact, I think that a good portion of them are indeed faking.

That being said, I could put a few points of evidence out there. First of all daryll anka has been doing this for 30 years and he is not the first person to channell this specific entity labeled as bashar.

30 years is a long time to be running a scam. The second point to add on to the first is that after 30 years his audiences are filled with educated intelligent people.

The last reason I am convinced he is real is simply the genuine nature of his character. I can pick apart bad actors, I can spot faking channelers, and I'll tell you this guy never misses a note.

The logic of his philosophies really put things into a perspective that makes sense, you just have to really watch a few of his good videos.

I'll tell you the first time I watched a video of his my eyes rolled so far into the back of my head i could see backwards. After a few videos I was hooked.

He basically teaches that movement is a constant shifting between parrallel realities and that we have the ability to access any parrallell reality with our imaginations. It's really fascinating.

One last note. I am into network marketing. It's basically a legitamite business, that for various good reasons, has taken on the reputation of being a complete scam in the eyes of 90% of all people. In order for me to partake in such a bussiness that promises so much and has such a sleazy rep I had to become an expert in deciphering weather this a moral genuine practice when the whole world thinks its a scam.

In taking part of this process I have become an expert in deciphering genuine from fake even when the whole world is yelling SCAM!

The bottom line is I've learned to trust in my intuition. I really dont have scientific evidence to prove this to you.

The other thing i like about bashar is that out of all the spiritual practices out there, bashar is the only one that i have come into contact with that has a real intellictual logical value to it. He advocates that science and spirituality are one design. Thats something that I really like. I'm so fed up with "its all science" or "It's all religion and faith". I say it's both and so does bashar. I say spiritualy and science are harmonic.

There are billions of galaxies in the viewable ancient universe. Do you really think that there hasnt been a civilization that has not conquered the distance between planets?

God's technology is the most advanced technology. Telepathy being within those technologies. We just arent tapped into it yet at this point in our evolutionary process.

The reason they dont just show up to our planet is because they have been allowing us to develop independently, and according to bashar this age will be coming to an end very soon and we will have contact.

The second reason is we are hysterically afraid of the unknown.

The third reason is that our planet is considered a war zone to them. They are waiting for us to achieve world peace.

one last note, the government is wellll aware of their existence.
All of my post are fictional in nature for the purpose of self entertainment.

RebornInSmoke
#13 Posted : 2/10/2012 7:36:14 PM

Lysergic Feline

google
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

zombicyckel
#14 Posted : 2/10/2012 7:55:28 PM

Armchair activist

Love this one http://alienabductionhel...194e3b0623c188126fce60e2

People who share their abduction experiences. mature attiturde

PrimalWisdom
#15 Posted : 2/10/2012 8:18:31 PM

Everything the light touches

Nice zombiecycle!

that forum looks like it's pretty decent. It would be cool if the site wasn't pretty much only centered around abductions though.

What really gets me down is the immature way people treat alien encounters, reports etc.. I guess it's an easy target.
I have had an encounter with a UFO, my wife was with me and definitely saw the exact same thing (actually she has being a bit freaked out ever since) and it was only about 50 metres away from us so I am definitley a believer, but keep pretty quiet about my beliefs on UFO's/Aliens - I'd like to see a site with an approach to the UFO phenomenon like we have here at the Nexus. maybe the alien Nexus? Razz

Peace
PW
Sonorous fractal manifestastions,
birthing golden vibrations,
that echo through folds of space & time,
ferry my soul closer to God

zombicyckel
#16 Posted : 2/10/2012 8:43:57 PM

Armchair activist

PrimalWisdom wrote:
Nice zombiecycle!

that forum looks like it's pretty decent. It would be cool if the site wasn't pretty much only centered around abductions though.

What really gets me down is the immature way people treat alien encounters, reports etc.. I guess it's an easy target.
I have had an encounter with a UFO, my wife was with me and definitely saw the exact same thing (actually she has being a bit freaked out ever since) and it was only about 50 metres away from us so I am definitley a believer, but keep pretty quiet about my beliefs on UFO's/Aliens - I'd like to see a site with an approach to the UFO phenomenon like we have here at the Nexus. maybe the alien Nexus? Razz

Peace
PW

No problem Smile Yeah they sure are easy targets for close minded people. I would sure like to get abducted in a sober fashion, by some of the good guys Very happy

Sounds awesome experience, that close too.

got some strange experience this 2011 summer. Just looking at the sky thinking, I would love to see a ufo of something. sure enough some green line(20-30 m long) and then go black. And then its appears again some pink(dont know the color for sure) then go black again and then a red blink. I am not sure/convinced it was alien or something, but I am sure open to the idea that we earth people dont know everything.

pau
#17 Posted : 2/16/2012 9:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So here's how a number of leading scientists envision breaking the ice with Aliens. Hmmm, I wonder how Nexians would approach this question? Shrooms? Ayahuasca? Achuma? A mixture of all three?

(some of these scientists are interested in our ideas!)

http://bigthink.com/ideas/42435...012&utm_medium=email
WHOA!

Indoril_Nerevar
#18 Posted : 2/16/2012 9:36:03 PM

The third eye,humanity's only hope...

pau wrote:
So here's how a number of leading scientists envision breaking the ice with Aliens. Hmmm, I wonder how Nexians would approach this question? Shrooms? Ayahuasca? Achuma? A mixture of all three?

Ok logic bomb: The possibilities of us finding advanced life forms are tinny,and if we do we wouldn't be able to reach them and if they were able to reach us it would mean they had much more advanced technology and would probably enslave and/or kill us (and this is not just my opinion,stephen hawking said the same thing in an interview).Welcome to the real world
The character Indoril_Nerevar is an artistic work of fiction, and thus all his claims and ideas are works of falsehood and fiction and should be treated likewise. There is no relation between Indoril_Nerevar and any real living or dead person, and any existing similarity or seeming relation is purerly coincidental.

universecannon
#19 Posted : 2/16/2012 10:17:20 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Indoril_Nerevar wrote:
pau wrote:

Ok logic bomb: The possibilities of us finding advanced life forms are tinny,and if we do we wouldn't be able to reach them and if they were able to reach us it would mean they had much more advanced technology and would probably enslave and/or kill us (and this is not just my opinion,stephen hawking said the same thing in an interview).Welcome to the real world

More like welcome to your PERSONAL OPINION Razz

(regardless of whether or not the great hawking shares that opinion)

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

jamie
#20 Posted : 2/16/2012 10:34:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think project avalon has a forum. Might want to check that.
Long live the unwoke.

123NEXT