We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

5hadow12ogue
#1 Posted : 2/8/2012 12:02:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi I am 5hadow12ogue,

I've only taken DMT once, and that was 2 years ago. But I have experimented with several psychedelics in my past, and I prefer the usage of LSD.

My trip on DMT can only be described as me hurtling through a neon coloured warp tunnel, before entering what seemed to be a outer space club. It was intense, and weird and the overall "after" feeling I got was that Earth and Humans were just as hedonistic as the "aliens" I saw while on DMT. I was on LSD at the time of trying DMT which likely play a very effective role in how my trip went.

A little about me: I am going to college to become a Robotics Engineer. I currently am taking a semester off for studying software and networking, so that when the time comes I can design my own Robot inside and out. I enjoy reading, creative writing, chemistry, and psychedelics. I plan on travelling the world, and in a year I plan to be in either America/Philippines/Japan.

Well I can't wait to be fully welcomed to the site, and I wish you all a good afternoon!
4,000mg Piracetam daily.

"It isn't where you end up that others will look, but the journey that got you there."

5hadow12ogue

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

5un7zu
#2 Posted : 2/8/2012 12:10:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey 5hadow12ogue nice to meet ya!

5hadow12ogue
#3 Posted : 2/8/2012 12:11:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello 5un7zu! Nice name, I enjoyed "your" book haha.

4,000mg Piracetam daily.

"It isn't where you end up that others will look, but the journey that got you there."

5hadow12ogue