We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Looking for extraction partners online? DONT. Options

۩
#1 Posted : 2/8/2012 5:24:43 AM

Salutations,

A couple months ago I was a little baffled to see a post on craig$list someone saying they have MHRB and are looking for someone to pitch in the costs for chems to extract DMT.

I thought this was pretty sketchy, and forgot all about it.

Tonight a member asks for advice as he met a person online looking for an extraction partner.
Turns out he also met this person on craigslist.

I told the person this is absolutely not OK.
Although DMT is one of the most sacred and transformative substances on this planet, we are governed by people who don't exactly agree with this, and people who "make" drugs and get caught will find themselves in jail for a VERY long time.

Then another member in the chat points out they have seen these same kinds of posts on Facebook.

The member thanked us for the perspective and will definitely not be partaking in this.

So let this be a warning out there to anyone who would consider doing this!
The less people who know what you are doing, the better! I know you may get excited, but security is very important! I don't know if we are seeing an influx of stupid people, LEO phishing, or both.

The extraction process is a rite of passage and if you cannot successfully perform it at this time, there are other areas of your life you should probably be focusing on.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 2/8/2012 6:37:16 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Scary, first off, how could someone feel safe extracting with a total stranger. What scares me is it could be a setup. I kinda doubt that its widespread enough to draw that kind of attention but you never know.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 2/8/2012 7:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did it say at the bottom:

Quote:
Compensation: JAIL TIME
Quote:
??

Thanks for the heads up, I hope nobody tries this. It's walking into a trap. Confused
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

a1pha
#4 Posted : 2/8/2012 7:45:55 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

۩ wrote:
The less people who know what you are doing, the better!

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

ewok
#5 Posted : 2/8/2012 7:48:27 AM

Humans stupidity always shines through, but still gotta wonder whats going through ones mind to think this is a good idea.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 2/8/2012 9:37:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unbelievable. Perhaps it's just nature's way of thinning out the gene pool.

Infundibulum
#7 Posted : 2/8/2012 10:37:19 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Incredible, that just blew my mind.

So why do they want extraction partners for, they do not have the knowledge (which takes a few hours reading) or they don't have the money for naphtha/lye (which just takes few weeks of saving at most!)?!?!?!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

obliguhl
#8 Posted : 2/8/2012 11:49:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For kids, its attractive as they can only spend their allowance while at the same time are used to be spoonfed all the time.

Purges
#9 Posted : 2/8/2012 12:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is stupidity of the profoundest sort. Or a trap... Either way... AVOID!!!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

unclesyd
#10 Posted : 2/8/2012 5:47:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People that stupid should be worrying about when their next check from the government is coming, not about extracting DMT. Seriously this should be sent into that world's dumbest criminals show.......
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

Ice House
#11 Posted : 2/8/2012 6:10:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........
LOL

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

jamie
#12 Posted : 2/8/2012 6:12:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

that must be a setup I am sure. Noone is that stupid..I would even question the brains of anyone who would concider for one second meeting up with someone who posts that on craigslist.
Long live the unwoke.

SWIMfriend
#13 Posted : 2/8/2012 6:55:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah, you're all a bunch of cynics!

I have no trouble believing that "some dumb kid" could post an ad like that, with only good intentions to share time, effort, and experiences with someone else of similar interests.

But it is NAIVE! People need to keep in mind that these are still SCHEDULE I chemicals under discussion for extraction, and it's necessary to keep such stuff VERY private--even at the risk of declining meetings with like-minded people, etc.

Actually, people should be like me: I'm here only to ABSTRACTLY DISCUSS such things, and would NEVER take part in illegal activities. Any Mimosa products or chemicals I buy or extract relate to my real world interests in soap and soap-making. Otherwise, I just like to talk online about crazy psychedelic stuff...

trancenut
#14 Posted : 2/8/2012 7:58:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yep, I agree all 'round. Anyone who posts this tek buddy stuff doesn't seem to have the wherewithall to take that last step into sacred hyperspace. By refusing to help someone who isn't ready we help them. (?)

PrimateSphinx
#15 Posted : 2/9/2012 3:00:52 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

Wow I thought not posting your illegal drug activities on craigslist was a no brainer. Its so easy, you just don't do it...Who knows maybe they'll be making some DEA friends soon.
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

tetra
#16 Posted : 2/9/2012 3:27:55 AM

BaconBerry

An aside, but related: I read a story on Drudge where a very stupid couple was busted for pills after texting the police by mistake to make a sale. The police responded, to set up the deal. The couple met up in a parking lot, and, oops, hello, officers. They were busted with like a hundred pills of some sort kind or other. Ha! Dumb pill people.
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan

Cosmic_Reality
#17 Posted : 8/13/2012 2:58:08 AM

***Colony Wars***

Infundibulum wrote:
Incredible, that just blew my mind.

So why do they want extraction partners for, they do not have the knowledge (which takes a few hours reading) or they don't have the money for naphtha/lye (which just takes few weeks of saving at most!)?!?!?!

I know right, its like 7bucks for Naptha.Smile Hell even the MHRB itself aint to expensive Smile

I dont see the logic, on why someone would want a extract partner....its just a stupid ideaConfused
"Your mind is like a parachute, it only works when its open"

DoingKermit
#18 Posted : 8/13/2012 5:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. People who aren't willing to read one page of info on the extraction process should definitely not be extracting. As others have said, it takes such a small amount of cash to gather the materials. Silly rabbits...

entheogenadvocate
#19 Posted : 8/14/2012 12:35:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

unclesyd wrote:
People that stupid should be worrying about when their next check from the government is coming, not about extracting DMT. Seriously this should be sent into that world's dumbest criminals show.......

^^Absolutely genius. I'd be LMAO if I wasn't crying due to this post being closer to an accurate statement than a cynical exaggeration.
All posts are completely fictional and for educational purposes only

#20 Posted : 8/14/2012 12:45:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Hahaha...I think it's pretty funny. That's got be be some sort of joke, or a setup.

If that's some genuine-type person, whatever happens to them.. (which most likely won't be good) they deserve it.

12NEXT