We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
strange experience Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 2/8/2012 1:48:19 AM

<3

Took 2g cubes last night and had a weirdly structured trip.

Went a little something like:

1.) Came up very fast and naturally thought it was going to be a good strong trip. Then after the initial rush I went into a state of complete uncaring. Literally all my thoughts revolved around how life had NO purpose WHATSOEVER. I was in this uncaring state for about an hour and a half where nothing interested me in the slightest. Not even music or watching nature documentaries. I just didn't care, because life. was. pointless.

2.) INSTANTLY came out of the state of non-caring to find that I was not tripping much at all. Absolutely no visual distortion, or anything in the mind. I sat down on the floor and was wondering why nothing was happening. Mushrooms are just a dice roller. Usually the structure is come-up --> peak --> comedown. This was not the case here.

3.) Trip came back randomly and I went into complete philosophy mode. Watched the universe for about 2 hours and pondered the great mystery of life. Thoughts about advanced mathematics and other scientific discoveries crossed my mind frequently and had me amazed. Also thought about how scientists really know little to nothing, and how beautiful and frustrating it is that we will NEVER find out the greatest mysteries of life.

4.) Come down. Laying in bed trying to drift off to sleep when suddenly I hear a voice talk in my ear in tongues (it was quite loud). It scared the crap out of me. For the next hour I went into minor schizophrenia. I thought I was feeling presences in my room all around me, like demons and I was being threatened. I also heard voices talking to me. After a little I realized the voices were other people outside and downstairs. The whole episode here reminded me of my childhood where I used to be terrified of walking past this one window in my house. I felt very vulnerable and young again. I really don't know whether this was shroom induced because I really wasn't tripping all that hard. I just wanted to go to bed so I took a xanex and passed out.

Well that's it, still trying to integrate the state of uncaring and the childhood fear flashback.

Safe travels~

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

drishti
#2 Posted : 2/8/2012 8:05:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting experience, thanks for sharing, Sky. 2 g of cubes is usually a small dose, yet effects can vary indeed. Not long ago I took 2 grams of p. azurescens with 2 grams of amanita pantherina, and it literally knocked me off, I had to lie down and let my thoughts whirl while I was feeling strong presences around me. It wasn't scary, just very intense, both visually and mentally.

Mushrooms are my great teachers besides aya, and it's always intriguing to find that their effect is so different on people.

Have a peaceful day!

P.S. Try melatonin instead of xanax! Cool

Sky Motion
#3 Posted : 2/8/2012 5:07:01 PM

<3

drishti wrote:
Interesting experience, thanks for sharing, Sky. 2 g of cubes is usually a small dose, yet effects can vary indeed. Not long ago I took 2 grams of p. azurescens with 2 grams of amanita pantherina, and it literally knocked me off, I had to lie down and let my thoughts whirl while I was feeling strong presences around me. It wasn't scary, just very intense, both visually and mentally.

Mushrooms are my great teachers besides aya, and it's always intriguing to find that their effect is so different on people.

Have a peaceful day!

When working with a new batch of cubes 2g's is my starting point to figure out intensity and potency. Smile yes the effects are so different between different people, the experience was VERY mental this time around.

byallmeansart
#4 Posted : 2/8/2012 7:32:33 PM

EET MOAR PHARMA~*

drishti wrote:

I believe melatonin is something you are meant to take on a daily basis, to help regulate your sleep cycle; not to actually put you to bed like a sleeping pill. Not that I advocate taking Xanax, either, but there are things that work better than melatonin for putting you to sleep immediately.

As for your experience, Sky Motion, wow. Quite peculiar. Reminds me of my most recent mushroom trip. I took 3 grams of Panaeolus cyanescens with about 200 mgs of harmine and had the strangest visionary experience where I was "told" a lot of things that I wasn't exactly comfortable with. I woke up the next morning and felt like all of the optimism had been completely drained out of me during the trip. I just felt uncaring and nihilistic, like you said.

I smoked some weed later that day and it helped me integrate everything, helped me feel much better about what had happened to me. I wish you the same luck in integrating your experiences.
I am seriously making all of this stuff up. No, really.

astralspice
#5 Posted : 2/14/2012 3:36:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wait....does taking xanex actually help you fall asleep while on mushrooms? like does it shut off the thinking so you can actually sleep or did you use it just to calm down because you were getting paranoied/uncomfortable?
REALITY 5.0

Sky Motion
#6 Posted : 2/14/2012 4:42:38 AM

<3

I haven't even taken a benzo to abort uncomfortableness/"bad" experiences because I really learn from them. I took it to fall asleep, and yes it clears the head and sedates my body enough to drift off, 1mg xanex does it because I weigh 115.