We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
THH sublingual and DMT Smoked Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/16/2008 2:43:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, OK, fwew. It’s 30 minutes since I took the DMT. Coming back now.
Anyway, about the experiment:

THH + DMT Experience

7:34pm - 15mg THH taken sublingually over 20 mins and then swallowed.
Burns just a bit under the tongue.

7:38 felt a bit intoxicated and cloudy headed.
Feel like I need to burp.

7:54 Swallowed all the THH. Tongue a little numb, takes off nervousness.

7:58 More clear headed now.

8:00 15mg spice using VaporGenie. Focused on an intent of seeing a character. Closed eyes. Stomach just slightly upset.

8:08 Came back and wrote again. Still feeling very electric.

Ok, IT’S THEIR WORLD!!! Not mine. Don’t play with them by trying to say what I want to see there or intending anything. They were being NICE to me. They could have ripped me a new one so easily.

Ok, it’s hard to write because my writing is moving around on the paper.

8:13 I am still shaking. Room turning dark and light.

Infinitely clearer than DMT alone. At least 5X stronger than DMT alone.

Do NOT go there with an intention, like I want to see this. NOOOO, they will show you up. Ok, now I’m convinced this is freaking real.

8:16 Still red hues in my room. Oh my fuckin God, I’m hysterical.

8:20 Still getting breathing back. No Fuckin comparison. Humbled me like THAT.

This is not your “typical” DMT experience.

OMFG I seemed like an ant to them. They are fricken awesome.

8:22 coming around into my body more.

Definitely moved between clowns and elves.

8:30 Have a big Joker smile. Now I want to dance.

8:39 Still coming down. No more closed eye visuals, but feel a little drained yet energized.

8:40 Unbelievable, I’m laughing and crying now at the same time. 40 mins later and I still am so humbled.

8:43 still feel a bit weak in the muscles but coming around nicely. Very clear minded, feel great!

8:47 getting a little hard to see straight out. I've had this before where I can only see out of peripheral. I probably need to drink more water now. This usually passes and is normal for me every so often. I need to eat something now. I can still type now though. Will see how it clears up. Still feel great, hands still a little numb but feel light and free like they're airy.

9:22pm just ate and vision has resumed. Still feel a mild buzzyness, slightly foggy like I'm in a dream now. Very calm and no anxiety.

10:04pm fog has cleared, just a little sleepy now.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/16/2008 2:54:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that sounds wonderful Nanaki. THH most certainly does some interesting things..SWIM likes itVery happy

SWIM got his cacao beans..so once he has some time he will be trying out the cacao + thh + spice fumarate

15mg THH sublingually definitely will add quite a bit to the experience..it took SWIM a while to get fairly comfortable with maoi's and dmt..but now that he understands it...its so much better!

edit: haha also the Genie is reallllly good way to get your spice injection..it vaporizes very well..and you also dont loose any smoke out the top..very efficient way of smoking..and it doesnt taste so strong because there is no burning going on
it's a sound

Nanaki
#3 Posted : 12/16/2008 3:05:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest, do you also get the feeling these elves, entities are way more intelligent than we are? Like they're lightyears ahead of us?
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/16/2008 3:11:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well SWIM sometimes feels that we are those beings..its like we are those beings up there playing a 'game' and we are the game characters..but we are still them..because we are their awareness..which makes us them..haha something like that
it's a sound

Nanaki
#5 Posted : 12/16/2008 3:25:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Is that just me then that I go wanting to see something and am not allowed to? Or should I say in the manner I wanted to.

And even when I was crystal-clear thinking there, things I were seeing were still fragmented. That character I wanted to see became almost demonic in a way like I wasn't going there with the right intentions. So I did see the character, just not in the likeness I wanted.

Funny enough, when I wasn't feeling the THH all that much, I thought of using more, but I just wanted to do a test with the 15mg I started with.

I have a gram of THH to play around with, so later I might go for the oral method because it's more drawn out.

let me know how the cacao beans go. I'm not even sure what they're used for in this regard.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 12/16/2008 3:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the cacao beans are said to potentiate ayahausca about 3-5 times...it has to do with a chemical in them..theobromine..it has something to do with speeding up absorption..and possibly opening blood vessels up..69ron might know more about it
it's a sound

Nanaki
#7 Posted : 12/16/2008 3:30:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think I could take anything more intense than what I went through. Well, maybe I could, but it was something I have never experienced before nor knew the human mind was capable of.

But I take it you're referring to the oral administration, not smoked. Oh right, ayahuasca, that's oral. I haven't done an oral method yet. Well, I did but it was such little DMT that it didn't do anything. I ran quite low on the stuff, so I'm anxious for ways to use maybe 20mg or so in an oral method. That would be great!

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 12/16/2008 3:33:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes..SWIM thinks its possible to use as little as 10mg of dmt..with say 40-60mg of thh..with 2-3 grams of cacao beans..

SWIM needs to learn a bit more about how to use the cacao beans with this combo

69ron when SWIY uses chocolate to get the theobromine..when do you take it and how do you take it?
it's a sound

69ron
#9 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:03:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has NOT tried theobromine with DMT yet.

If I want the effects of chocolate’s theobromine I use either 3 Chocomind capsules or 3 tablespoons (that’s 9 teaspoons) of Hershey’s chocolate syrup in a can.

Mix 3 tablespoons in 1 cup of milk. It tastes really good, but it’s quite sweet. That’s enough to really feel it.
69ron attached the following image(s):
3400031500[1].jpg (18kb) downloaded 251 time(s).
JRW-29038-l[1].jpg (11kb) downloaded 251 time(s).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#10 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:07:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The other option is Kola Nut extract. It's much stronger. It has much more theobromine than chocolate does.
69ron attached the following image(s):
NTA-00373-l[1].jpg (8kb) downloaded 247 time(s).
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#11 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:07:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron, how long do you wait after taking the chocolate before doing the THH+Citric acid+DMT mix? Or the Kola Nut. Hmm, sounds interesting.

69ron
#12 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:09:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, I don't know. SWIM never tried that combo. I would guess 15 minutes.

Nanaki
#13 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:13:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed some vendors sell 3 grams of 98% pure theobromine crystalline powder.

I wonder if even 10mg of that would be too much when potentiating DMT+THH for an aya analog.

OK, just read that chocolate only has 2% theobromine. So this 98% pure stuff, you'd need rediculously small amounts of it. It's cheap at only $7 or so for the 3 grams.

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/16/2008 5:01:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oh and by the way...congrats on a powerful breakthrough!!
it's a sound

69ron
#15 Posted : 12/16/2008 5:46:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
I've noticed some vendors sell 3 grams of 98% pure theobromine crystalline powder.

I wonder if even 10mg of that would be too much when potentiating DMT+THH for an aya analog.

OK, just read that chocolate only has 2% theobromine. So this 98% pure stuff, you'd need rediculously small amounts of it. It's cheap at only $7 or so for the 3 grams.

Well, in order to feel theobromine you need nearly 500-1000 mg of it.

Jorkest
#16 Posted : 12/16/2008 5:54:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ive been reading on ayahuasca forum that cacao mixed with caapi is really nice..and only needed 1gram(!) of chaliponga to have a nice experience!
it's a sound

69ron
#17 Posted : 12/16/2008 6:37:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Holy crap! 1 gram of chaliponga!

How much cocoa is used? Can just cocoa be used and no other MAOI or is the caapi needed?

Jorkest
#18 Posted : 12/16/2008 4:14:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i was reading their forums about mixing caapi/rue and cacao...they say you dont want to overdo either one..because the effects start to get not so nice when you take to much..

perhaps SWIM will try 3-4 grams of cacao and then maybe some fumaric spice...or perhaps do a cold water extraction with some phosphoric acid on some MH
it's a sound

Jorkest
#19 Posted : 12/16/2008 5:41:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

percolation..is that when you make the soda bottle extractor...with cotton as a filter

how would you go about doing this percolation?
it's a sound

Jorkest
#20 Posted : 12/16/2008 8:03:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wonderful..im guessing that this form is fairly stable and that you can keep it for awhile...seeing as how SWIY made 100g worth of it..

one other question...SWIM has 10% phosphoric acid solution..how many drops do you recommend SWIM uses for say 200ml of water to get the pH right.

i also just read that you can recirculate the water...thus using much less...seems like it would be easier to drink a smaller amount..is this a wise practice?
it's a sound

12NEXT