We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dreams after DMT? Options

Electric Kool-Aid
#1 Posted : 2/6/2012 9:36:33 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

I am just wondering if any of you dream after DMT. Like heavy or light, even sub breakthoughs or light doses of non breakthough. Do you dream a crazy dream? Or continue in hyperspace while dreaming?

My experience:
The reason why I am asking is because I did a nice hit of DMT last night is was very mild non breakthrough (3rd so far). This is what I am doing lately to get used to the spice as I am new to this. So after my hit I got the sounds, the mushroomy visual glows with my curtain breathing and all cool. Closed my eyes and no visuals really, so this must have been a very light dose. Then I went on Nexus a bit after I came down and then was sleepy so I layed down. Then maybe what seemed like 5 minutes later there is a flapping sound of a bird or large winged creature and I open my eyes, the flapping sound went across the room in the semi dark. I tried to get up but my body was frozen (could not move) just my eyes were open looking around, then a series of HUGE BANGS on the walls or ceiling! Scared the crap out of me and I tried to move so many times then shook my head a bit and then got up. Any ideas? Maybe a breakthough in my dream / wake?
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lost travellier
#2 Posted : 2/6/2012 1:33:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting experience. Earlier i had several times something like it. But then I else nothing do not know about spice. It is likely for you spice has the catalyst of this phenomena at this time.

universecannon
#3 Posted : 2/6/2012 1:45:50 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

sounds more like sleep paralysis to me

dmt has permanently altered my dreamlife for sure though in beautiful ways

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Electric Kool-Aid
#4 Posted : 2/6/2012 4:28:57 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

@univerescannon - readin wikipedia's write up on it, it sounds exactly like that. Even a gargoil winged character and they mention loud noise and fear. Wow. Thanks!
How did it alter your dreams? And was it after doing spice that day / night? Or just in general?

@lost traviller - really? I have had them too when I was a kid, but just couldn't get up, I would try and try to get up but couldn't. my eyes would be open too. Strange thing...
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Guyomech
#5 Posted : 2/6/2012 4:35:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Terrence McKenna liked to talk about the brain's inherent DMT manufacturing abilities, and how we experience some level of spice intoxication any time we sleep. He claimed that once you've had the experience, from that point on you could potentially be offered a pipe in your dreams, smoke it, and have a full-fledged trip as a result. Hadn't happened to me, but I do know someone who claims to have had this experience in their dreams.

I know this has nothing to do with sleep paralysis- I have seen another thread, a while back, where someone described occasional, not unpleasant moments of sleep paralysis... But this person was a daily spice user, much different from your circumstances.

VisualAnemia
#6 Posted : 2/6/2012 4:52:41 PM

Chalgren

I always dream a ton after coming down off spice, beyond vivid and I often remember all of it. These dreams are usually as absurd as always but with deep links to my subconscious, things I really want to do etc. become real but there's ALWAYS some annoying obstacle that I most of the times can't overcome.

So yes, after a evening on spice I always dream alot, much like a DMT experience but without all the psychedelic effects Razz
Mad, bad and dangerous to know.

There's magic out there!

Lost travellier
#7 Posted : 2/6/2012 6:43:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Electric Kool-Aid wrote:..."@lost traviller - really? I have had them too when I was a kid, but just couldn't get up, I would try and try to get up but couldn't. my eyes would be open too. Strange thing...
MHRB arrived! Doing Noman STB extraction right now! just have to finish my pulls"...

- Congratulate! I too prefer MHRB STB. During this procedures I all time stay nearly in trance... Wink

- On cause sleep paralysis: for me this very valuable condition of the consciousness so when I fall into it, that immediately begins their own studies. The fear no - I immediately understand that with me. Only once I have felt the shock: I was sleep on belly and having awakened has suddenly felt that not only can not budge, but also except me in room there is else someone big and heavy. And THIS SOMETHING approach to me and presses on me its tonnes by mass. I could not breathe, but pressure all grew... This lasted only several seconds. But hairs on my head was moved, when I have understood (has felt, has seen "third eye"?) - that THIS SOMETHING = I ITSELF!!! Shocked And here is when "I ITSELF" fell into MOST ITSELF - all ended and I awakened. The Sensation at moment this "Entry" was such, as it is woke;waked I have pressed down the concrete wall... Shocked

In that time I have solved that this was "MY COPY", which returned with "walks" in the dreams. But I malapropos awoke earlier time and became the witness of his return...

In the following times "sleep paralysis" I have found the excellent way as from it to stop! - I give itself command to twirl the foot of the legs clockwise (this SINGLE that in my authorities on body in that moment. This looks like that what wind the car manually, when has refused the starter). Rolling eyes

DeMenTed
#8 Posted : 2/6/2012 11:45:56 PM

Barry

Guyomech wrote:
Terrence McKenna liked to talk about the brain's inherent DMT manufacturing abilities, and how we experience some level of spice intoxication any time we sleep. He claimed that once you've had the experience, from that point on you could potentially be offered a pipe in your dreams, smoke it, and have a full-fledged trip as a result. Hadn't happened to me, but I do know someone who claims to have had this experience in their dreams.

I know this has nothing to do with sleep paralysis- I have seen another thread, a while back, where someone described occasional, not unpleasant moments of sleep paralysis... But this person was a daily spice user, much different from your circumstances.

Ive had this exact experience after a medium high dose vaped dmt night.

I can't remember the trip itself but when it started to wear off i lay next to my girlfriend in bed in the dark and drifted off to sleep. The next thing im round a camp fire with 3 entities and they offered me a green drink to drink. I drank the liquid and i was instantly transported at a zillion miles an hour into a hyperspace tunnel with the best euphoria ive ever had in my life!!

I woke up at some point and was absolutely amazed at the experience. It was a breakthrough within a dmt sleep Smile

KHAN786
#9 Posted : 6/19/2018 4:21:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I just had a weird dream and this is the first dream I have had after my dmt experience. My last trip was 2 days ago.

I could see some girls I know from my school. For some weird reason I was leading them towards the bedroom so that they could rest. ( Did not have any good or bad feeling. ) I quickly entered the bathroom and I saw a Lézard? It looked more like a small 3D dinosaurs in a very high resolution. ( Very Alive ) Image quality was more like blue ray.
Lézard was moving slowly on the tiles and then I freaked out and tried to run away. I think it was also moving fast to find a way out. And then I woke up 4:30 am!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am here writing my experience and not even close to sleep. I use to sleep til 09:00 am at least.

It felt like I have had a huge change in my dream life... Although the first part of my dream seems to be a normal way of dreaming. But the second part from the bathroom was definitely something new I have experienced.
Failure is a word unknown to me.

SekhmetsDreams
#10 Posted : 6/30/2018 9:22:00 PM

*Love and Light*

I know someone who has recently extracted for the first time, has a breakthrough date n time set up with experienced tripsitters, but wanted to try a very mild dose to ease slowly in to it and get an idea. The first tiny dose was put in a tobacco roll up, they said they could just see walls breathing and stretching. He/she then tried another small amount in a glass pipe. This time they got mandala and kaleidoscope type images, felt like their was lots of "people" 'there' n it almost seemed a bit dark..if they werent in a good head space it may have freaked them out but luckilly they just accepted it, other beings were saying something like "you know you need more if youre coming" ..only lasted 2 mins... they felt like they had a body hangover the next day. they also say everynight when theyre falling asleep they see the same patters as if with a vale over them.
And smelling it... all on a loooow dose haha theyre new so cant advise too much. Be safe

Jambra
#11 Posted : 7/4/2018 8:12:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hypnopompic hallucinations started occurring after my breakthrough. I had never experienced them before, I also have had dreams of being offered spice or dying in a dream either of which would result in a trip to hyperspace.

I had reoccurring dreams where I would have pranks pulled on me. Always by different characters and in different scenarios but I always got the vibe it was the same entity taking those forms, who was playing games with me in my dreams. Sometimes they were pretty cruel, but I always woke up from those particular dreams laughing and in good spirits. He cheered me up quite a lot at a time I was usually feeling quite sad upon waking up alone, due to a recent breakup.

Bluehappy
#12 Posted : 7/20/2018 6:21:03 AM

What are you but what your mind percieves you to be. We are all entities to someone

universecannon wrote:

dmt has permanently altered my dreamlife for sure though in beautiful ways

I feel after my usage my dreams have become almost more meaningful. Like I have a second life in my dreams and can organize my thoughts better. Interesting changes for sure

Spiralout
#13 Posted : 7/20/2018 4:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A little man with glass pipe that always seemed to get there first.-