We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ready to Learn Options

Whoknowsthetruth?
#1 Posted : 2/5/2012 6:15:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear All,

I have not yet tried spice. After hearing about the therapeutic characteristics from medical professionals, I started my journey to learn more. I also recently watched the documentary DMT: The Spirit Molecule....great information and good film. All-in-all, I was led here. I am uncomfortable sharing my personal information, even from the veil of theinternet. As a gesture of good faith, I will share why I am interested in this medicine. I am young, but have undergone some major medical and spiritual overhauls. I am a student of Intercultural communications and law and love learning of other cultures. So many cultures benefit from the healing properties of cannabis and psychedelics. After a botched radical hysterectomy, a dozen surgeries to fix the mistake and a lifetime of pain that western medicines were not addressing, I started searching for other ways to approach life and healing. I am excited to learn of the experiences from the other members.....in all aspects.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 2/5/2012 6:33:21 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus, Whoknowsthetruth?

You have come to the right place. Check out the FAQ and the Wiki for all the information you will ever need. You can learn easily how to extract yourself to experiment with the molecule. It is truly amazing.

I can certainly relate to the woes of western medicine. I have loads of problems they've never even come close to helping with so that too is one of the reasons I am into entheogens. I've found relief, therapy, bliss, wellness, medicinal effects, etc. more with psychedelics than I have with any other type of substance.

Be well and I am looking to hearing more from you 'round these parts! Don't be shy and let us know if you have any questions along the way ;]

Whoknowsthetruth?
#3 Posted : 2/5/2012 6:43:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That was a very nice welcome, thank you!

JuremaSpaceship
#4 Posted : 2/5/2012 7:11:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music