We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

TrufflePig
#1 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello like minded people. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking a long time but new to posting. Can't wait to learn and share wisdom with you all.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 2/2/2012 11:01:22 PM

Hello and welcome,
Lovely avatar you have there.

Want to tell us about where you are at in regards to DMT experience, what lead you to it, how it has affected you, and so on? I'd love to hear.

TrufflePig
#3 Posted : 2/3/2012 12:47:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, My home away from home.

I'm still green behind the ears with actual hands on experience with DMT so far. I have a great deal of experience with other psychedelics, but I wasn't ready for it when it was on offer. I will be ordering my MHRB in the next few days and begin the journey. It's been something that has worked it's way in to the front of my consciousness, not quite sure how, the DMT thought wouldn't leave my brain. I feel that the universe is much deeper than what we baseline perceive and I'm in search of learning more about the world below the surface. LSD showed me as a teen a glimpse and the possibility that this other "reality" or perspective was there. It changed me, made me more aware of myself and the world around me. My art changed, everything. In one night I had to rewrite my whole belief structure, or more or less find solace in what I always felt as a non believing catholic school kid. It never made sense to me as my little rational mind just wouldn't accept the stories as a remote possibility to explain the complex world. I think it's much more complex and while I'm here I want to peak under the skirt as much as I can and learn what I can in the time I have. DMT has been at the front of my psyche and I feel I have knowledge to gain from pursuing it. I respect it's power and have chosen to forgo purchasing from SWIM and making my own. Something about buying DMT just feels icky to me. Dirty green paper in exchange for that just seems..so.wrong. I will be around often, Thanks for the warm welcome.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 2/3/2012 3:57:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

TrufflePig,

Thanks for the intro. I like the name. I do quite a bit of truffle hunting myself. Great avatar.

Thanks for sharing something about yourself.

Ice House
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

semios
#5 Posted : 2/3/2012 6:38:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. Nice avatar. Looking forward to kicking back inside there...

TrufflePig
#6 Posted : 2/3/2012 2:54:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. SWIM placed his first order today from Natures Wonders for 500g MHRB powder. Had to throw in some San Pedro and Peruvian torch seeds to the mix. Just couldn't help SWIMself. SWIM has wanted to cultivate a Pedro for years. SWIM was going to order through Adenium.br but they took the 1Lb and cashews off the menu. What do you guys think of Natures Wonders?

TrufflePig
#7 Posted : 2/6/2012 6:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The order from Natures Wonders arrived today. Fast shipping as order was placed Friday. Impressed so far. They also sent a free sample of their Kava.

Kobranek
#8 Posted : 2/7/2012 5:05:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TU
TrufflePig wrote:
wer and have chosen to forgo purchasing from SWIM and making my own. Something about buying DMT just feels icky to me. Dirty green paper in exchange for that just seems..so.wrong.

I feel the same way you do as well...procurring your own psyches is so much more rewarding/meaningful. Its funny that you mention this as the one who introduced spice to me doesn't extract but somehow expects it to find him again....I would be happy to share the love but I feel his intentions were and are still monetary as if he really wants it he'll get it...plus I don't want to deal with all the factors of being a source...the spice should never be a commodity...it should be a reward for the deserving.
Welcome as I am a nooby too, good luck with your extraction as I am about due for another as well, see you in hyperspace friend!!

TrufflePig
#9 Posted : 2/29/2012 2:48:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quick update, SWIMs first MHRB STB extraction was a success. Used a scaled version of Nature Boys tek.
50g Powdered MHRB , 50g NaOH, 360ml Distilled H2O , 100ml Crown VM&P Naptha
SWIM only used 50g of his half kilo to practice as this was his first extraction.
4 pulls were done and freeze precipitated. Same naptha used for all four pulls. 1st resulted 3 tiny specs of crystal, 2nd pull resulted in .67g clear/ white crystal, .21g yellowish crystal, 3rd pull insignificant amount similar to the first, 4th nothing.

SWIM had his first attempt at hyperspace a few days later. SWIM doesn't have a scale so he has been eyeballing small doses. He has been trying to get acquainted with the spice slowly and learning how to smoke with the oil burner. First try was with something close to .05mg and resulted in a really happy feeling and buzzing, no visuals. Added a another spec of spice to about .07mg and tried again. Result was similar, just a more strong sense of well being. Gave it a rest for the night.
Swim experimented again the following night with what looked to be close to .1mg. This was a tad stronger feeling but not as enjoyable as the lower dose. The lower dose made SWIM smile but the .10mg dose left him hanging. No OEV's, Closed EV were barely there, more a washing of lavender and light green waves, undefined formless color. The room seemed to be breathing like on acid but only for a few seconds. At no point did SWIM lose contact with himself or the surrounding room. Called it a night after that.
Swim will be ordering a GVG and mg scale to proceed more accurately.
SWIM is enjoying learning the many faces of DMT and it's doses. SWIM is very excited to see more.

TrufflePig
#10 Posted : 3/15/2012 1:31:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

POST MOVED TO FIRST STEPS