We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings! Options

chrissobo13
#1 Posted : 2/2/2012 7:58:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A big hello to the Nexus community. I've browsed these forums time to time, as this site comes up frequently in psychedelic related google searches. Might I also add this has always seemed like a mature, well educated community, hence my registration! I always have questions regarding this stuff, so I definitely aim to tap into the collective wisdom of the Nexus.

As for myself, I am mildly to moderately experienced with psychedelics. Most of my experience lies with LSD, as I've taken it maybe 30 separate times. All of which were relatively low doses except one, which resulted in quite a psychotic breakdown (I'll probably share what I can of that trip later, as I've always wanted to write up a report). The past two years or so I've been getting into mushrooms, never having taken them prior (I'll share my most recent experience in this post). I've also smoked DMT a few times (low doses except the last time), toyed with Salvia (still on the fence with that one...) and tried San Pedro once (hardly even a threshold experience, but I now have 4 foot long cuttings waiting to be prepared. More on that later). Also, I smoke pot frequently.

Anywhoo, here is a report of my last mushroom trip. I acquired 7 grams of what were said to be very potent shrooms. A few weeks ago my girlfriend and I split the first eighth to get a feel for their potency. The experience was about as intense as an eighth I had taken last spring, so I was sure these were quite strong. At first I was going to take most of it, but after half an hour I ate the remaining bit, thinking I should just go for it. My girlfriend was sitting with me and completely sober, so I was confident that even a complete train wreck would be manageable. The initial, expected effects came on comfortably. Walls began to breath, shapes of objects were morphing and blurry, sound scape was animated and had a physical quality to it, and ambient light/color was constantly shifting. Before long I began to notice geometric designs emerging from the motion of inanimate objects. We were watching a Seifeld DVD, and in time it was nearly impossible to tell what was going on. Following the subject matter resulted in repeating loops, and identifying synchronicity with the show correlating to my life, which was sometimes very alarming. Visually it was also impossible to watch, as everything on the screen was just a morphing blob of color. Then it really hit me. The wall became an undulating membrane with forked tongues and eyes. The stroboscopic effect increased to the point I began seeing a devil-like being, with fractal horns. It was terrifying, beautiful and hilarious all at once. I retreated to the bedroom, but on the way indulged in the lunacy of my cat: she had gotten a hold of some cat nip, and was going bonkers with a bit of yarn. She resembled a furry squid, with more eyes than I remembered her having. I got in bed and pulled the covers over my head. The effects were retreating slightly, and I enjoyed the CEVs though I can remember nothing of what I saw. We watched episodes of Goosebumps on the internet until my girlfriend fell asleep. I was up for most of the night contemplating what I experienced. I felt like the overall message of the trip was that of a scolding, but loving parent. If that horned beast could have talked to me, he would have said "get your act together and do something MEANINGFUL or just die already because there is no point to all of this if you don't do anything". I am pretty talented with music, but only really have been toying with it for my own enjoyment lately. I feel like the universe really wants me to share it to its full potential.

I can count the number of trips I've had with this intensity on one hand. As I've matured the past years, my concepts of this stuff has drastically shifted. I have constantly growing respect for this stuff and now begin to understand the true magnitude of what can happen. Anyway thanks for reading!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

InMotion
#2 Posted : 2/2/2012 9:30:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

welcome aboard Smile

I think you're in just the right place Smile

MooshyPeaches
#3 Posted : 2/2/2012 9:56:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus! =]

ill be looking forward to your future posts, especially the first breakthrough report Razz

M.G.K.
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:01:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard!
Interesting story!

Peace
Who is M.G.K.?
The darker the night, the brighter the light.
Condemnation without investigation is the heigth of ignorance! As is "mental masturbation" without intuition xD