We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not of this world... but really, you're not either, are you? Options

Geisha
#1 Posted : 2/1/2012 12:10:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey all Very happy

I've always been an old soul/truth seeker/not yet ripe psychic and have always been connected to spirit. I have transcended dimensions in my dreams, although I have not done it in pure consciousness before. My best friend had told me about her beautiful experiences with this and so I had to learn more. I should be trying it within a few weeks. The way she and many other describe it makes me so anxious. I know since I have never done it before it's easy to tell me, "You have NO idea... etc" but I feel like I will not be a stranger to this glory I will receive and simply put, I believe it will feel like "home" to me. I know it will be better than I could imagine but, could I, imagine it? Rambly, I know, but I have a feeling you all know what I mean.

I have had a near death experience in early 2009 which confirmed belief in a higher power for me. I also was given knowledge and a seriously keen psychic gift when I returned here.

Good to find this place and hope to make friends and meet kindred souls here.

- C
Everything I say or do is imaginary just like me.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

onethousandk
#2 Posted : 2/1/2012 3:46:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Geisha. Have you had any other experiences with psychedelics? Are you planning on doing an extraction yourself or preparing an ayahuasca brew?

Geisha
#3 Posted : 2/2/2012 2:12:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I have previous experience with hallucinogens.

I am unsure of which method I plan on doing. I'm assuming the brew would be easier in the end, I'm afraid of destroying it while extracting. I may be really wrong and off. That's why I'm here, I suppose! To learn so I'm not completely blind going into this. So, to answer you clearly, at this moment I am planning a brew.

Raz
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:05:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A big welcome =)

"and have always been connected to spirit" In my experience it´s not a question of being connected to spirit. You are sprit. It is a question of how much you, as spirit, manage to connect with body. I think the interaction between body and spirit creates the emotion body and it´s flowing state.

I too had a near death experience. In 2003 I was caught in a undercurrent and technically drowned. Did you come to the point where you had the sense of waking up and “remembering”? Dying sure did not feel like dying, after a point I felt more alive and awake than ever. I came to a place where I did not have one life experience, I had all life experience. Have you been to www.near-death.com ?
*I used to think I was thought, I was however, not in my right mind*

*This cluster is clearly in fuzzy bubblegum*

Geisha
#5 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:18:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Raz!!

I guess what I mean by that is, my mind is aware & awake compared to people I know.

YES! I love near-death. In fact I love reading about anyone's NDE so if you'd like to tell me yours in detail, I would LOVE to hear about it. Mine was in a car accident that didn't end up happening (I was taken out of my body while the car was in turmoil, but it stopped, and then I woke up and could only recollect a few things about it.) I don't remember vibrant colors, but I do remember love, someone being angry with me in a parental sense, and me begging to come back. My #1 goal in my life was to become a mother and 2 weeks after my NDE, I found out I was pregnant. I guess that's what really made me see the world beyond this one, and I am extremely inclined to learn more, as much as I can!

I can totally agree that dying doesn't feel like dying. I used to fear death, but now I know there is nothing to fear.

kyrolima
#6 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:34:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is a gateway!
Use it wisely

Welcome aboard Geisha!

elusive illusion

onethousandk
#7 Posted : 2/5/2012 3:29:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Geisha wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Yes, I have previous experience with hallucinogens.

I am unsure of which method I plan on doing. I'm assuming the brew would be easier in the end, I'm afraid of destroying it while extracting. I may be really wrong and off. That's why I'm here, I suppose! To learn so I'm not completely blind going into this. So, to answer you clearly, at this moment I am planning a brew.

Perhaps I should have been more clear myself, I was curious to hear about your past psychedelic experiences. If you're willing to share. Smile I'd also be curious if your trips changed after your NDE.

Ice House
#8 Posted : 2/5/2012 5:02:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Geisha wrote:

but I feel like I will not be a stranger to this glory I will receive and simply put, I believe it will feel like "home" to me. I know it will be better than I could imagine but, could I, imagine it? Rambly, I know, but I have a feeling you all know what I mean.

- C

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........

Welcome Geisha! thank you for the interesting intoduction.

I really think you need to dive in.

Geisha wrote:

I believe it will feel like "home" to me.

Twisted Evil HeHeHe

I hope you are right!

Geisha wrote:
I know it will be better than I could imagine but, could I, imagine it?

Boldly go where no human has gone before! Its all you girl, Only you exist in your hyperspce.

No you cant imagine it.

infinite possibilities in hyperspace.

Whenever I am about to launch, I acknowlege two things-

1. No telling where I may end up or what may happen.

2. I will not return, the same organism I was when I left.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Breinreis
#9 Posted : 2/6/2012 2:42:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a near death experience in 2006. I was working in construction at the time, building scaffolds.

I was working at 10 m heigth and a jamp one floor lower, to 8m. I did this trick more often but this time I didn't feel the floor where I expected it. I'd jumped into the ladder hole. I saw my life flash before my eyes and decided saw my role in life. I did not leave my body at that moment, but it taught me well.

when I found myself hanging on my armpits, I had lived the experience of not being the master of my own life. Ans that I had to live my life to the fullest every day, gathering experiences.
I quit my job that day and enrolled into a university.

christian
#10 Posted : 2/6/2012 3:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I,ve been researching the meaning of life recently, and now understand that there is only 'now', and that there really isn't more than that.
I also have come to realise that it's really important to do such a study or you'll waste a lot of time and energy doing things that don't help you in the long run. Realising that you are already complete means that all that you need is the simplest of lifestyles. This means that you don't need this or that which society dictates, and even means that you don't need to earn xxx amount of money because you don't need it. In fact there is nothing you can achieve in this world through your actions that could possibly compete with the incredible beautiful person that you are. Knowing this makes needs a thing of miniscule importance! Smile

Smoalk moar!!
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

onethousandk
#11 Posted : 2/6/2012 5:52:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Breinreis wrote:
when I found myself hanging on my armpits, I had lived the experience of not being the master of my own life. Ans that I had to live my life to the fullest every day, gathering experiences.
I quit my job that day and enrolled into a university.

Quitting my well paying and stable job to go back to school was one of the best decisions I ever made. I wish you well on your journey.

thymamai
#12 Posted : 2/6/2012 10:37:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fear of the mask of right and true. One hand to pain, warmth that renews.

Well wishes, and congratulations. See you around.

BlissandtheAbyss
#13 Posted : 2/8/2012 12:55:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Geisha your post wasn't rambly and it made plenty of sense to me. I'm interested in hearing about how your first experience with DMT goes.

christian wrote:
I,ve been researching the meaning of life recently, and now understand that there is only 'now', and that there really isn't more than that.
I also have come to realise that it's really important to do such a study or you'll waste a lot of time and energy doing things that don't help you in the long run. Realising that you are already complete means that all that you need is the simplest of lifestyles. This means that you don't need this or that which society dictates, and even means that you don't need to earn xxx amount of money because you don't need it. In fact there is nothing you can achieve in this world through your actions that could possibly compete with the incredible beautiful person that you are. Knowing this makes needs a thing of miniscule importance! Smile

Smoalk moar!!

I know just what you mean and I totally agree.