We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

Galaxis
#1 Posted : 1/31/2012 2:48:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been experiencing with lucid dreams for a while now. I've always been that person, who understood that there was more to life than what was presented. For a couple of years now, i've been traveling down the "Gnostic" Path. Last night, I was presented with the oppurtunity that i've been seeking. I was presented with a chance to experience the "Spirit Molecule." Wow, is all I can say. How brilliant the escape, really is. I will tell of my experience when I recieve promotion. I really need to be able to connect with others who I can share my experiences with. Anyone who has experienced these things, are on a totally different level in my opinion. I look forward to sharing my experience as well as future experiences.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

thymamai
#2 Posted : 1/31/2012 6:59:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How brilliant the escape.

JuremaSpaceship
#3 Posted : 1/31/2012 6:46:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

Uh oh, now you've done it! Haha pandora doesn't go back in the box you know...The monkey is out of the bottle! Hahaha
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music