We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi, my name is 5K00M4! Options

Skooma
#1 Posted : 1/30/2012 9:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not really active on the forums, but I am usually in the chat chillen` with my homies Very happy

I live on an island 5000 miles west of California. My favorite food is mashed potatoes, but any form of potatoes is good. My favorite animal is either penguins, dogs, bears, or the walrus.

I have experimented with alcohol, marijuana, mushrooms, lsd, dmt, mxe, dxm, and a few others... I love cars, especially ones that go vroom vroom. My favorite drug is weed because it makes me happy and its a great for socializing.

south park, beavis and butthead, futurama, the simpsons, courage the cowardly dog, and catdog are awesome shows.

I would like to be promoted to member because I have questions to ask in other parts of the forum that I don't have access to.

I don't know if I have anyone who would vouch for me... but my dog says yes Very happy

shout out to 268264225 22766

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

EquaL Observer
#2 Posted : 1/31/2012 6:50:11 PM

Ross

Sound like an interesting guy man (assumption - male?) - weird variety this forum has acquired. I've recently learned to take a more chilled out approach to weird media Razz used to see it as a bane to humanity & what not. Welcome anyway - best of good fortune to you.
What does the number mean?
Your depth is your integrity

JuremaSpaceship
#3 Posted : 1/31/2012 7:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

You sound like me, Except I haven't tried mxe,or dxm (recreationally)

You won't find a better community than this one when it comes to factual information and good caring members.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Skooma
#4 Posted : 1/31/2012 9:01:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, and yeah.. im a pretty random guy, a little immature too ^^ but i dont like being serious all the time. its not really fun :/

and i love the community here! everyone is so nice and helpful, im definitely here to stay

Ice House
#5 Posted : 2/1/2012 5:34:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Skooma wrote:
im a pretty random guy, a little immature too ^^ but i dont like being serious all the time. its not really fun :/

and i love the community here! everyone is so nice and helpful, im definitely here to stay

Random indeed, but welcome none the less. thankyou for sharing your intro.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.