We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A plain introduction. Options

jayjay001
#1 Posted : 1/30/2012 5:37:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus members,

I've stumbled upon this website after some brief googling into the topic of DMT. I guess it was random chance that interested me in DMT. I recently watched the film "Enter the Void" and rather enjoyed it. The first time was a couple years ago in college but I can't say I actually watched it at that time as I wasn't in perfect control of my senses or thoughts. I suppose that I'd heard various bits of information about DMT over the past several years and was interested in trying it, though never thought I'd be able to. I've been exposed to at least some variety of different drugs and had mixed experiences. Some were extremely pleasant, almost none were not, but some had such a dramatic effect (mostly very positive) on my thoughts and feelings on life and how I should live that I've made a point not to pass up potential new experiences as long as they were reasonably safe.

I'd never known anyone tell me that they'd tried DMT or how to acquire it but I happen to run into a bit of good luck when chatting with random strangers on omegle. I simply asked them if they'd seen the movie "Enter the Void" and they replied they liked it a lot and were a big fan of DMT. They mentioned how they wished they lived somewhere they could extract it themselves and strongly suggested to me that I do just that. I had never heard of this, having done no significant research into the drug, and became intrigued.

So I find myself here looking for information, both about how to safely and efficiently harvest it and the most effect means of experiencing its effects. I can admit to having an unconventional view of the nature of reality compared to the average person, but I expect that might put me in the norm on this forum. I have a tendency of thinking that people make too many assumptions about the world around them and I find myself in disagreement the least with people who don't claim to understand the world at all. I rarely want to discuss what I would call "loosely held ideas of what I think reality mostly likely is as far as I can tell" with others as I have so few claims to make that most of them are just negations of things other people support strongly.

If my excessive use of "I" and apparently insular attitude make me appear argumentative I assure you the opposite is the case. I go to great lengths to avoid conflict in all aspects of my life and almost without exception keep my opinions to myself. I only argue with respect to what everyone else can observe and verify themselves. By this, I mean, that I will argue with someone that large quantities of a flammable material are likely to be lethal without extreme caution but I make it a point to avoid all discussions of morality, including whether or not you should care that you're endangering the lives of others by unsafely handling large quantities of flammable material. My only exception to opening up to someone is if, through extended observation or interaction, I determine them to be capable of sound reasoning and lacking in excessive, irrational, emotional bias.

I've written this with a cold tone and I'm not sure why. I think it's because I find it extremely difficult to relate to people and am usually afraid of sharing my negative thoughts with them, so I don't share anything. I wouldn't want to run the risk of letting them get attached and then being unable to reciprocate. I know there's really no chance of that happening here, but perhaps I've led myself astray away from the original purpose of this essay into a personal exercise of thought. Sorry about that. I hope you don't mind that I can be a bit pre-occupied with myself. I can only promise to do my absolute best to contribute to productive conversations.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 1/30/2012 6:50:52 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus jayjay001!

I think its great that random people told you to extract! That is the way to go, for sure. I assume you have seen the FAQ and the Wiki pages, then?

Thanks for taking the time to write your intro essay, even if it is a "personal exercise of thought" it's still nice to read a bit about a person to get to know them.

So I don't think you've tried DMT yet, then? When do you plan on trying it? Check the link in my signature for administration tips.

See you around the forums!

lobo108
#3 Posted : 2/1/2012 10:36:15 AM

Wagonwheel

Welcome aboard. Well said. You will find alot of folks on the Nexus that hold the same regard to "Reality" or to the worldly misconceived or assumed version of it, as yourself. If your motives are pure, then you will find everything that you need here. Pleased

Cheers,

Wagonwheel