We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
came back knowing a whole lot more... Options

Scathian
#1 Posted : 1/29/2012 11:11:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all. Just had my first DMT experience the other day at the behest if my sister. I'm in the process of trying write out close to what i felt and experienced and am having a difficult time trying to find the right words. Lol.

A little about me... honestly i dont like to talk about myself that much. But i'll just say the basics, i work with electronics(both hardware and software), play video games, read books and like to wander the beach every now and then. I'm not very social so i dont have any friends really now that i think about it. Ha.

I used to smoke pot alllll the time but got bored of it because it just became part of the routine and no longer the escape. Though once i quit smoking it i realized that it had cured me of my near crippling depression which was cool.

And i think that's about it. Not really sure what else to say, other than my experience was nothing short of life changing. Probably have never been this happy at just being alive. And its only been 2 days but i dont think i can lose this feeling of wholeness that it gave me.

Thanks for reading!

-W

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

JuremaSpaceship
#2 Posted : 1/31/2012 7:30:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

I'm happy to hear you had a good first experience, that was merely a quick glimpse into the limitless world of dmt.

Best of luck to you on your future journeys!
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

MooshyPeaches
#3 Posted : 1/31/2012 7:46:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That wholeness is all yours! Thanks for the intro post!