We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, fellow earthlings. Options

Ryusaki
#1 Posted : 1/29/2012 10:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Name: Ryusaki or Ryo

Location: Mostly in my own world, but it happends occasionally that i reside in this sack of water and organs, crawling around in a small town named Berlin in the middle of a country called Germany.

Age: around 30, but i have a distant feeling that i might be much, much older (still only a child)

Hobbys/Interest: drawing/painting, creating 3D animations/images, philosophy/religion/esotheric, everything related to perception and reality, annoying fellow humans with confusing concepts of reality for the purpose of learning and demonstrations.

Experience with psychedelics: LSD, Psylocybine, Ketamine, Marihuana

People who ultimatly led me here: Phillip K. Dick, William Burroughs, Terrence McKenna, Alan Watts, John Marco Allegro, Carlos Castaneda, Christian Rätsch, Rick Strassman

Reasons why i am here: Since i was a little kid, i was always interesting in things other (ordinary) people would ignore or scoff about: the invisible landscape, the unthinkable things behind ordinary reality. One of my oldest memories is lying in my bed as a baby, in complete darkness, hallucinating colors. I was always very sensitive and perceptive, and as a child i often would have very frightning dreams about dying and leaving the body. Sleep paralysis was also a very common phenomenom i experienced.
It is my understanding that these things led to an strong imagination and an creative mind. When i grew older i heard stories about the Hippies and psychedelic drugs, and my parents would always gush about this free lifestyle. Mind you, i was born in Eastern Germany, from your perspective: behind the iron wall, trappend in a country which would imprison its residents. While my parents never had the chance to live this livestyle (and sure they had a limited and warped perspective of it), i decided to try it out, at least the part with the mind-altering substances Very happy.
Which i did, with somewhat positive effects. But Life showed its ugly teeth, and now several years later, i have become disenchanted, depressive, dissapointed, disconnected with other people and selfdestructive. Which is all to a degree my fault. Life can be a harsh teacher, and i didn't listen.
Now i stand at a crossroad at my life: stay the lazy, boring ineffective kind of guy, or finally learn the lesson AND APPLY IT and become the one i can be (and already am).
I've been lurking in the shadows here for quite some time, i know what to do, but procrastination is my usual way of (not)doing things.
Things will change. And if i need one final ultimate bitch slapping from the universe to get things started; so be it, i gladly embrace it.
Next month i will order me some fine ingridents to cook some ayahuasca (or analog). I will prepare it. I will drink it. The medicine will do its thing. Then we'll see.

I am looking forward to have some interesting conversations with you guys, you don't know me (yet) but i feel like i know you Twisted Evil .
The Nexus seems like a fine place to hang around with like minded souls.

Below you'll find some examples of my psychedelic related paintings. After a strong dose of shrooms i felt very compelled to draw some impressions of the spirit world. These are only the beginning. I sure will do some more. I hope you like them. Maybe you've already met those guys on your voyages?

PS: These paintings are difficult to photograph, since i use silver and copper/gold varnish which highly reflects light (which is kind of the concept behind it).
PPS: Please forgive me my bad grammar and spelling.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kyrolima
#2 Posted : 1/29/2012 10:58:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice Artwork -
welcome to the Nexus.

elusive illusion

Eden
#3 Posted : 1/29/2012 11:48:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I very much enjoy your life outlook (and artwork.)
Great to have you here.

DarkFlow
#4 Posted : 1/30/2012 4:34:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man your artwork is amazing!
Any chance I can buy something?
(I like that it is hard to see Smile )

Ryusaki
#5 Posted : 1/30/2012 9:31:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys.

@Dark Flow
These are actually prototypes. I painted them on wood and they are kind of heavy/unhandy. And they are decorating my living room. So No, i cant give them away (and i would feel bad for taking money for these amateurish paintings).
But i plan to paint the next ones on proper canvas/stretcher frame. If you are really interested you should ask me again in a couple of months.