We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do We Bring Something Into Hyperspace that "winds up" the Funhouse? Options

divineyes
#1 Posted : 1/29/2012 7:24:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever wonder why the vibe upon break-thru is kind of like: "He's arrived- time is short- let's get to work!" And then of course, the dazzling array of hypnotizing wonders subtly distract and engage our attention while the REAL business of our being there is going down just beyond our purview. Most might think this "vibe" is related to the short duration of DMT's effects, and this may be true in part. But what if the Hyperspace Void is an infinite but static Ocean of Potentiality until we arrive with our much-envied and highly-sought life-force or "loosh" and bearing the noetic gifts of "nous" and the "luminous epinoia"- these Gnostic gems which perhaps act as an "activating/animating" power that we bear within as an investiture from Primal Source Energy a.k.a God?

Apparently, John Dee's Enochian Angelology has some unique parallels to our DMT-Entity experience- and which points to the possibility of certain dimensional planes being somewhat "inert" until we arrive on the scene with the huge GOD-LIGHT that we bear within our bodies:

"The nature of the Enochian intelligences is an important question. They are, at the most inclusive level, the seven symmetry angles, or angels, of the tetrahedronal quark from which the universe around us is formed. Along with these are the four sub-atomic fields of operation, which we call for convenience the elemental forces. These "beings" are far beyond our comprehension, as pure being. We grip them by their "names" or descriptive titles. Enochian not only supplies powerfully descriptive "names," it supplies a framework through which their operation in the lower worlds, the worlds below the realm of pure being, can be charted. These charts, or hardware chips, are the Four Watchtowers and the Tablet of Union. In these matrices, the forces are personalized and symbolizes so that an operator can steer their consciousness, much like the help balloons or other icons help us navigate our computer systems. These "beings" are what the Tibetans call self-generated, that is they function and exist separate from the individual but they are activated, or animated, only when another mind is present. The deities said to reside the Kalichakra mandala are similar types of self-generated beings."

www.john007dee.com/historical_overview.html
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

VisualAnemia
#2 Posted : 1/29/2012 8:10:51 PM

Chalgren

To answer the topics subject; I think we do, althought I would NOT label it as the "GOD-LIGHT"! Razz

IMO people are far to fixated with the "light" side of DMT, personally I almost prefer the darkside's tutoring, even though the experience may be completely horrifying, I'm always able to bring back so much more from it.

The "light" usually blinds and dazzles me with the most amazing and confounding experiences, the "dark" side of DMT however, doesn't fool around with me, it gets right down to business, no seat belts and bandaids.

The problem, I think, lies within peoples genuine fear for these experiences and entities, even though these entities and space's may be mindbogglingly profound and dreadful this is not what's arrests your attention, but it's the sheer emotional distress and fear that's arresting your attention and disables your cognitive abilities.

I say: Don't be judgemental in your perspective of these different experiences, that's in essence what makes them difficult to learn and integrate from in the first place.

Some experiences may want to gently dissolve you before taking you with them, other experiences will simply devour you through mastication Very happy

Regarding your statement:
divineyes wrote:
Ever wonder why the vibe upon break-thru is kind of like: "He's arrived- time is short- let's get to work!"

Only once have I felt as if "time is short" and things unravelled in a hurry like in Alice in Wonderland - Tea party style.

Most of the time I feel as if I've simply been reborn to live a new life, there's no thought of another "real" universe, no memory of it either, I'm simply there.

Mad, bad and dangerous to know.

There's magic out there!

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/29/2012 9:53:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I often wonder while peering into the mirror of the ayahuasca vision what it is that lies beneath..something..it sits there waiting to be discovered for the first time, every time. It IS the thing..THE mystery. It dances around in it's mask we call life reflecting back endless cosmic truths unfurled into a plethora of possibilities.
Long live the unwoke.

Genozid
#4 Posted : 1/31/2012 5:17:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Evisceratechuck wrote:
To answer the topics subject; I think we do, althought I would NOT label it as the "GOD-LIGHT"! Razz

IMO people are far to fixated with the "light" side of DMT, personally I almost prefer the darkside's tutoring, even though the experience may be completely horrifying, I'm always able to bring back so much more from it.

The "light" usually blinds and dazzles me with the most amazing and confounding experiences, the "dark" side of DMT however, doesn't fool around with me, it gets right down to business, no seat belts and bandaids.

The problem, I think, lies within peoples genuine fear for these experiences and entities, even though these entities and space's may be mindbogglingly profound and dreadful this is not what's arrests your attention, but it's the sheer emotional distress and fear that's arresting your attention and disables your cognitive abilities.

I say: Don't be judgemental in your perspective of these different experiences, that's in essence what makes them difficult to learn and integrate from in the first place.

Some experiences may want to gently dissolve you before taking you with them, other experiences will simply devour you through mastication Very happy

Regarding your statement:
divineyes wrote:
Ever wonder why the vibe upon break-thru is kind of like: "He's arrived- time is short- let's get to work!"

Only once have I felt as if "time is short" and things unravelled in a hurry like in Alice in Wonderland - Tea party style.

Most of the time I feel as if I've simply been reborn to live a new life, there's no thought of another "real" universe, no memory of it either, I'm simply there.

I'll be honest when I say I didn't read this thread or even finish your message. To make a comment on when you said you prefer the darkside, there is a reason for this. Life is meant to be a balance. Too many modern spiritualists focus on the light and they suppress their own darkness, something that is within us all and is just as real. It is only when you accept this darkness and balance the two that you can truly become balanced. Perhaps this is why you prefer it so much.

EquaL Observer
#5 Posted : 1/31/2012 5:38:54 PM

Ross

Quite a good title to the thread man Very happy - It does seem like this at times. Other times It seems like a little chaotic woman thing trying to bedazzle you... and this my theory (though I'm sure its got more to it...).

Like to think that it loves getting us all worked up about the meaning behind it all... we're probably the same thing when we're not playing this video game (reality) and it's some sort of act of novelty.

Nice thread..
Your depth is your integrity

VisualAnemia
#6 Posted : 2/2/2012 12:06:41 PM

Chalgren

Genozid wrote:

Too many modern spiritualists focus on the light and they suppress their own darkness, something that is within us all and is just as real. It is only when you accept this darkness and balance the two that you can truly become balanced. Perhaps this is why you prefer it so much.

Well everytime, before I administer the spice, I meditate and focus on emptying my mind of thoughts in order to enter these altered states of consciousness in an already "blank" state of mind. The reason for this I believe, is due to the fact that one doesn't normally want to experience something "dark", potentially hostile and seemingly dangerous, although the person might actually need just that.

And if someone who uses spice doesn't want to have these different kinds of experiences, I believe that's the main reason why spice isn't for everyone.

Some people use it as long as everything is bright and shiny and when things turn awry they scatter, failing to acknowledge the essence of why anyone would use psychedelics in the first place.

IMO spice should be used as a medicinal tool and not as a "mere entertainer".

If you're not up for reliving painful memories and discovering your ugly inner-truths you should not use psychedelic substances.

Even saints have a past.

Mad, bad and dangerous to know.

There's magic out there!

Visty
#7 Posted : 2/29/2012 1:13:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

divineyes wrote:

Dee:

"These "beings" are what the Tibetans call self-generated, that is they function and exist separate from the individual but they are activated, or animated, only when another mind is present. The deities said to reside the Kalichakra mandala are similar types of self-generated beings."

How fascinating. On shrooms last summer I had contact with what I call a 'solipsist entity'. It told me that it is usually not as aware as when we have contact with it. Usually it just exists in an environment consisting of itself. So it IS the space it inhabits. The, we come piercing into it and it awakens, curious about us. Then, in order to be able to communicate, the entity and the visitor merge. For this you have to leave your ego at the door.

During this particular trip I had trouble letting go and asked the ally to help me cross over. And that worked. After that I closed my eyes and met this being. And we talked and exchanged information.

It looked like vines or neural network in the brain. It was quite nice looking. I was in a neon-like green space and it told me it coalesced into a form because my mind is focused on objects and prefers to look at something. So that space was the being as well as the coalesced vine like nodal structure, also green, with some very red specs here and there. And it flowed, moved, like kelp in warm water, forming nodes and tendrils continuously.

It sounds very similar to what these Tibetans talk about. Could it be I met one of those entities?

I love it. I want to meet it again. I can feel it is close, around me, not so much now as for many weeks afterwards.

joedirt
#8 Posted : 2/29/2012 7:22:11 PM

Not I

Psychedelics have helped me move past a few dark period of my life.

I, however, do them for the light.

Nothing in my life has ever compared to a real psychedelic induced samadhi experience...and quite frankly I don't think many people have really experienced it. I know a lot of people see the light and play with it, but it's not the same as a full immersion...but I won't go down this path because I don't really know what any other person has experienced. Smile

I do know this. One of the light experiences lasted 20+ minutes and when I came out of it I was face down in prayer position on the other side of the room completely enraptured with joy and devotion to all of creation. I have no idea how I ended up on the side of the room. I also know that the after glow lasted for 5 full day's. The next morning I almost cried driving into a beautiful sunrise.

Hands down. I'll take the light every time.

However, I had a period a few years back were I was having a lot of anger/depression problems and I couldn't seem to let go of my anger...in fact the more I tried the more it latched onto me. I used shrooms to confront it directly on a few occasion. Two of those experiences were down right terrifying, but at the end of the day I have to give credit were credit is due. Those experiences helped me to clear the mental blockages and move past them. But they didn't do it alone. They cleared the blockage and then I still had to do real meditation work to move past it.

Today, I don't have many deep issues and my psych usage is limited to a few times a year (maybe 8-10 at most) and when I do them I do them as part of a meditation ritual..and I hands down seek the light.

Oh and I have no problem calling it the "God light". Once you have REALLY merged with it...lost full contact with body, ego, and anything you...felt your conscious mind stretch to infinity to dance with galaxies millions of light years away... once that has been experienced there is no problem referring to it as the god head.

One last point. All of my real godhead experiences have been on relatively small doses. under 3gramns of cubensis shrooms. I use kriya pranayama and meditation to reach the light. I've never once done this without pranayama and meditation. I have seen the light without them, but only with meditation have I become the light....in the truest sense of the word true.

In fact I'm pretty comfortable saying this...even though I know it will bring a back lash from many on the nexus. That light. That light is God. Everything starts and ends with that light. I have no proof...nor do I seek any.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

divineyes
#9 Posted : 4/16/2012 10:32:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was awesome. Joe. Thanks for being such a beautiful you!
Namaste- translated: "The Divinity within me perceives and adores the Divinity within you"

3rdI
#10 Posted : 4/16/2012 11:50:53 PM

veni, vidi, spici

divineyes wrote:
That was awesome. Joe. Thanks for being such a beautiful you!

Indeed, cheers Joe, its always a pleasure to read your take on these matters
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year