We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
future traveler Options

Desert0ctopus
#1 Posted : 1/29/2012 2:42:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello, i have been lurking for quite some time, this site was very use full for extractions Smile

now that i have the spice, I have made my first attempts into hyperspace, and boy was I not ready. I look forward to being able to take full journeys into hyperspace, and even more look forward to sharing my experiences with others on the nexus. I have loved psychedelics ever since my first shroom trip a little over a year ago. I love pushing the barriers of the mind because i believe those are the only ones that really restrict us. i look forward to many posts on the nexus and hope to make some real connections with some awesome like minded people

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/29/2012 8:07:00 PM

Welcome Desert0ctopus, I love your username.
Octopi in the desert is a cool meme that's been floating around for a while. I forget who proposed this idea- but it was fun to see people like Omar Rodriguez-Lopez make an album cover with the theme ;]

Good news you have the spice, you may want to check out the FAQ and Wiki and learn how easy it is to extract it yourself.

Also the link in my signature will offer you tips on proper vaporization techniques if you're interested.

See you around the Nexus!

Desert0ctopus
#3 Posted : 1/30/2012 1:49:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

haha thanks, i have had this handle for quite a while, i lived in arizona at the time i came up with the name so it just seemed to fit. the spice i have is my own extraction,i am rather proud of its quality Smile

the link in your sig has some nice tips for the flight itself that i think i will find usefull, thanks.