We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enlightened Lurker Options

Keith_S
#1 Posted : 1/28/2012 4:25:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This being my first post I would like to share my journey towards universal truth and enlightenment. Sorry for the bad grammer.

It started in 2008 during my only tour of duty in Afghanistan. I talked briefly to a civilian contractor while doing security for their party. He was an electrician sub-contracted by KBR which is owned by Haliburton. The conversation led to finance and he told me he was making close to one hundred thousand dollars for a four month tour. That kind of money made me wonder why civilians were even involved in the conflict. It did'nt make any sense because they cost so much and there are plenty of grunts trained to do his job.

Then it struck me.

I was being lied to the whole time. The war over there had nothing to do with winning hearts & minds. It had nothing to do with fighting terror. It was always about war-for-profit. I assisted in murder. We were the terrorists. I felt betrayed in a way never before experienced. I risked my life for that lie and lost some freinds along the way. This angered me and drove me to search for more answers.

With the help of fine some Afghani charas and plenty of time baking in the sun reflecting I found what I was looking for. A feeling of love touched my heart and a message was conveyed to me. It said "you're on the right track now".

Fast forward A year and I'm out of the military, living in northern Canada very close to nature. I had been told by a friend that his experiences with shaman had allowed him to travel out of his body. I had a brief but memorable OBE when I was a child after a nasty fall from a tree so I became interested and began studying. I read and watched everything I could find on the subject. That lead me to the dmt-nexus and their vast library of free resources. While reading through trip reports it was undeniable folks using dmt or aya were having out-of-body experiences much the same as Monroe's although in a more uncontrollable fashion. Either way they both experienced the astral plane.

I quickly learned how to extract dmt and for a couple months was a bit obbsessed about learning everything I could on the subject. I frequently lurked here at the dmt-nexus. Making it was the easy part thanks to the amazing work this community does. The hard part was using the spice - because quite frankly it scared the crap out of me.

My first steps were very gentle just feeling around the edges. I found it similar to lsd but more bland. This encouraged some confidence. After flirting for a few days I made what I thought at the time was a big mistake although it turned out to be one of the most life changing experiences of my life in hindsight. I had drunk around 8 beers (near-limit) and got ballsy with the spice. It was a nice sunny mid-afternoon and without even really thinking about it I grabbed my pipe and proceeded to load it with an unweighed blob of jungle spice (about the size of an asprin). I headed into the backyard with my dog and very cocksuredly sat down, got comfortable and without hesitation took two big hauls.

My liquid bravery turned within seconds into a feeling of fear more powerful then i've ever felt. I continuously muttered "Oh No" and "Oh My God". It sounded as if a space craft landed right above my head and was hovering stationary. I looked out at the sky and all the trees turned silver and looked alive with activity. I felt like I was getting stung by mosquito's all over my body. I jumped up in defiance and for some reason decided I could fight the effect and it would over very soon. I screamed "GET OUT OF ME" and stumbled around the yard. That alerted my dog which came up to me with a scared look on his face. He is pure black but at the time his fur looked silver and black similar to a zebra pattern.

As I walked past my sliding glass door and noticed my full-body in the reflection. I attempted to steady myself and as I stared at my reflection. I started grinning and laughing at how ridiculous I looked. That turned into the thought I didn't even recognize what I was looking at all. I asked my reflection "what am I?" and the fear ramped up again. I made a beeline inside the house and crumpled onto my couch. I must have blacked out because the only thing I remember after that was crying like a child on my couch for probably ten minutes straight. I cried like a baby. The strangest thing was I had no idea why I was crying except a faint notion I was asking something to leave me alone. The thought came later I was asking negative spirits associated with my addictions to leave my body although I'm still unsure. I do know my life changed after that hit. For the better.

I haven't touched the spice since that day. I realized the hard way it's not a recreational drug. It will teach you lessons whether your ready to accept them or not. I know now my life up until that point was totally sideways. The hard lesson DMT taught me was that I needed to assess and fix the problems in this life before taking the plunge into the astral plane. That will be my reward for taking action to be a better human being.

When the time is right the spice will let me know. And if it doesn't I'll have taken away the gift of being more loving, caring, compassionate & open. And that my friends is priceless.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

benzyme
#2 Posted : 1/28/2012 4:31:21 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

nice
I'm glad you came to the realization regarding your role in foreign affairs; many of indoctrinated servicemen actually believe what they're doing is protecting the freedom of US citizens, when this could not be further from the truth.

that being said, the search for enlightenment and truth is likely a lifelong journey, and universal truth is likewise up to subjective interpretation. welcome to the forum dedicated to a molecule which inspires such searches in many of its partakers.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

endophile
#3 Posted : 1/28/2012 5:45:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful. I am so happy that you discovered the truth about war-for-profit. I have not heard anyone with military experience mention coming to that conclusion, and I think that makes hearing it from you particularly powerful. I hope you are comfortable to share this perspestive with lots of people!

Very happy The gift of being more loving, caring, compassionate & openVery happy

The teacher is wise, kudos for paying attention in class.

Your grammar is awesome btw, thanks for the good read! I'm glad you are here.
Desire nothing. Be content with everything.

JuremaSpaceship
#4 Posted : 1/29/2012 2:20:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the dmt nexus, it was a pleasure to read such an inspiring introduction.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music