We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Smoked 10 mg 10 minutes ago. Options

Phill
#21 Posted : 2/17/2012 6:57:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Neo2012,I don't find your comments particularly helpful. Based on what little information i've given on my previous experiences with weed. you seem to have assumed a great deal. for YOUR information, I smoked weed daily for something like ten years before I developed a hypersensetivity to it.

Purges & Uncle Knucles, thank you for your input, both inciteful and encouraging.

I was really quite surprised by the "thought loop" I experienced I wasnt expecting that, and am pleased that the dysphoria is'nt a completely unheard of effect.

with 4 days reflection, I feel a lot better about the trip and feel a like forewarned about the input overload I can expect.
before I up the ante though, I think i'm going to repeat the dose at 20mg and see how it compares.

Peace.
“Time will perfect matter.”
― Terence McKenna

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

a1pha
#22 Posted : 2/17/2012 7:06:55 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Phill wrote:
before I up the ante though, I think i'm going to repeat the dose at 20mg and see how it compares.

Smart move. There's no rush here. Take your time and ease into the experience. I find DMT rewards my patience well.

Sounds like your doing things right and have a proper attitude. Glad to have you around.

-a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Phill
#23 Posted : 2/17/2012 7:10:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks A1pha
“Time will perfect matter.”
― Terence McKenna

iamthesupervisor
#24 Posted : 2/17/2012 8:03:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you did it right. dont take more until you are used to it. i did 10mg on my first, and the second were about 40mg, i freaked out and it was insane. So better do it progressively!

PREV12