We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
time, love, healing. hello! Options

endophile
#1 Posted : 1/27/2012 8:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi. I introduce myself, as I wish to gain membership status in order to respond to a post - "DMT and overcoming bereavement" located in the hyperspace tavern. I may have some insight on that, I may be helpful, I wish to be a part of the healing that is the Nexus. I was able to post once in - WELCOME AREA » Open Discussion » Anger and frustration - that post perhaps may help to present me.

I found the Nexus about three years ago. I had gone to the doctor for a physical before beginning to get back in shape, as I had abused myself physically for a decade. I had been using food, alcohol, and tobacco to cope with the resolution of my own anger management issues. It took nearly ten years to reach this "resolution", which I now recognize as an emotional healing. This was a good thing, however, my body took quite a toll during those years - got up to 270 pounds, 18 beers a day, 3 packs of cigarettes a week, along with other various sorts of neglect/abuse.

So...I go to the doc, and the doc says, "come back tomorrow to see the cardiologist". I visited the cardiologist, and the extent of the physical damage was determined. Not good. Messed up. I drive home. I change my lifestyle. A lot. STOP alcohol, tobacco. Begin eating ONLY the healthiest options. My motivation was unbelievably powerful. I was scared though. I didn't know if I was gonna get better/healthy/in-shape, or if I was gonna get worse just like my older brother had (he had kinda the same issues, but he had chosen to make no lifestyle changes). I was mad-dog crazy on the internet researching nutrition/medicine/health. Then I made a fateful decision...I typed into google this word: TIME.

I was hungry for information, I didn't know what it was exactly, but it seemed to be something to do with time and existence and consciousness, and all of the things my wife and I had explored thirty years ago. Back when we thought we had exhausted all possibilities, and had reached the end of understandings. We had then decided to start a family, as we realized that we certainly didn't understand life from the perspective of parent. We learned much. We also became very lost.

So, I googled "TIME", and I eventually end up inside of Novelty Theory, and, well, you can probably figure how that led me here!

I have learned much about myself here. What I have learned here has helped me to discover what love is. This is the greatest gift of all. Over the past few years, I have healed my body. During this period, I now know that I have been healing my mind and my soul as well. Love heals all. There is a very profound relationship between body, mind, and soul. I never REALLY recognized them for what they REALLY seem to be before. They can become aligned and in "tune" in such a way as to render unending infinite bliss. Love.
I believe many of you know exactly what I'm talking about. This is why I wish to be able to post at the Nexus. In humility I seek the truth. In humility I wish to share. In humility I seek to be one with you.

Thanks for your precious TIME Wink
Desire nothing. Be content with everything.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.