We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eerie Integration Options

Global
#1 Posted : 1/27/2012 2:25:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

So last April, I had an experience that was rather unique. I've recounted it several times over the months which keeps it about as fresh in memory as it's gonna get. One of my friends had some ketamine. I had never tried any, nor was I planning on trying it ever, but I saw the opportunity, and he was offering to anyone present, so I took him up on his offer. I was hoping to experience the full-blown dissociative effects I've heard so much about, but it wasn't in the cards. It was just some mild euphoria. After a little bit, when I began to realize that it wasn't going to be that strong an experience, I decided to take advantage of the fact that I was on ketamine, and I wasn't planning on taking it again, that I would see what a combination of ketamine and DMT was like.

I took a couple rips from the GVG and was well on my way. I found myself as a small ball (or at least my consciousness was tracking the motion of this energy ball). There were two entities. They were both rather human-esque in that sort of perfect archetypal kind of way. They were each standing on separate icy islands on opposite sides of a planet/planetoid. They were throwing the ball (me) back and forth to one another, having a catch. Each throw would arc around the globe, and each time they caught the ball, I would be hit with a massive wave of ecstasy. I went back and forth, back and forth, it was progressively speeding up so that the waves of euphoria were occurring quicker and quicker. The intensity and speed was increasing with each toss, until everything dissolved into blissful pink and white fractals.

Now here's the eerie part. That happened like 3/4 a year ago, and then yesterday, I was reading about Hebrew mysticism, and here's what I came across.
Quote:
Hebrew sages say that "two angels stand at each end of the world and toss the soul from one to the other," with these two opposing forces trying to rid the soul of its accumulated psychic dust by putting it through a kind of cosmic centrifuge until only pure consciousness remains.

Were this treatment not administered to the soul, it is believed that it would be unable to silence all the sense images, noises, and mental chatter that are carried with it from this world and mode of communication into the next, and the soul would then have to wander in the world of Tohu (confusion and emptiness) forever.

Upon reading that, I was instantly reminded of my earlier experience that it seemed to be describing. It's interesting to note that even though that experience was decently long ago, the integration process still feels as strong as ever. It's interesting and gratifying to think that in some of these experiences, we may actually be living out or witnessing a representation of age-old ancient mythology. I think if as a culture we were more in touch with mythology and their symbols that many of these DMT experiences could take on a multitude more layers of meaning. For those about to ask, there's no way I stumbled upon this information regarding the angels and soul purification before my experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

3rdI
#2 Posted : 1/27/2012 3:51:50 PM

veni, vidi, spici

well thats a turn up for the book isnt it.

Its things like this that make me feel that we really have found something special.

how do you feel about this Global? Do you simply think "oh what a strange coincidence" or does it make you think something else?

i dont think i could convince myself that this was just coincidence. i would certainly be looking into more Hebrew mysticism to see if i could find any more connections to experiences i have had.

what exactly were you reading?
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Global
#3 Posted : 1/27/2012 4:37:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

No, I don't think it's a coincidence. This is now the second time where something happened to me in hyperspace that I didn't understand or had no knowledge of that upon reviewing mythology after the hyperspace event, it becomes clear that I was witnessing something that exists in some form (even if it's simply the thought-forms of the subconscious that mythology aims at bringing to the fore), except last time it was with the Egyptian Bennu Bird, and this time it was with "angels". In each instance I emerged from the experience with valid encoded information that my mind based on its life experiences could not have placed there.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

cyb
#4 Posted : 10/12/2012 9:20:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, CarpenterSenior Member | Skills: Digi-Art, DTP, Optical tester, Mechanic, Carpenter

That is really quite eerie Global (just linked into this thread).

Perhaps there are a 'finite' set of mystical experiences on rotation, as it were, and you tapped into that particular 'verse'...

investigation = more Q's....sounds like a lifes work ...

'to the pipe and the library..' Thumbs up
Please do not PM tek related questions
Reserve the right to change your mind at any given moment.

anrchy
#5 Posted : 10/12/2012 11:47:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. Seriously wow. That gave me a sensation inside... I can't really explain. Thank you for sharing.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

lexiqon
#6 Posted : 10/12/2012 11:47:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating! I've had a few uncanny coincidences happen that have made me wonder but not on the mystical level.. DMT never ceases to amaze.

Guyomech
#7 Posted : 10/12/2012 11:01:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Global... You've always had an impressive eye for detail- and you articulate it better than most.

After months of integration, do you feel that the experience had any of the effect upon you that was described in scripture?

Global
#8 Posted : 10/12/2012 11:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guyomech wrote:
Global... You've always had an impressive eye for detail- and you articulate it better than most.

After months of integration, do you feel that the experience had any of the effect upon you that was described in scripture?

I did within the experience itself. That is as my "soul" as it is described in the scripture was being tossed back and forth in what was supposed to be a purification process, I was at the time experiencing these relentless waves of euphoria and as I came down, I just felt so clear about everything. Now it's been close to a year since reading it and over a year since the experience itself, and I've had many other journeys since, so I don't feel that it has been a permanent sort of deal if that's what you're implying. It should be noted that the effect mentioned in the scripture is intended for the soul after death, so I imagine if that was the "end of the line" I probably would have remained purified, but since I ended up coming back to my body to re-amass psychic clutter (karma), it was only temporary. When I first read it, it definitely brought the whole experience back in memory as clear as day though.

Jees
#9 Posted : 6/23/2015 11:22:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A bump worth 3 years Cool

Tremendous story there Global, it really got my interest.

I had some ideas about it but could not really explain myself well enough, so edited them away for now.

Anyway, you found a cleaning protocol and became executed by it, which is enough and self proving, no matter and actually doesn't matter much how that protocol came to be, it simply worked Thumbs up

ajlala
#10 Posted : 10/26/2018 3:41:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow - sorry to bump this. But it's pretty amazing. Are you sure you hadn't read this story before (so it might have been in your unconscious)?