We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
finding my groove Options

nanoo
#1 Posted : 1/26/2012 2:27:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A proper introduction...where to begin...
I am a person who enjoys experimenting with things at different levels. From health to experiences in travel and states of mind. The world of substance usage began back when I was a young teenager in the early 90s who thought that smoking pot might enhance my ability to think outside of the box and provide me with perspective that would grow my avid hobby of poetry writing and maybe even give me universal truths (hey, I was only 14...). Anyway, as much as pot granted that desire to me, it also presented me with limited experiences that seemed to repeat. So, I eventually moved on to psychedelics (LSD, Mushrooms, and mescaline). I remember having a conversation with a girl in High School who had decided to drink a whole (100 hits) bottle of LSD...she told me about DMT and how one had to have a spirit guide sit with them because it was so revealing...that was more than 15 years ago. Mushroom hunting in Hawaii and South East Asia put me into contact with some beautiful people and showed me some beautiful truths about myself, God, and all that is. Escaping to far away places to meet far out people who had the same desires and tender longings for eternity's truths has now brought me to where I am now. Having played with many substances, and read many reports, my curiosities have been compelled towards inter-dimensional communication between beings...spiritual or actual. My current interests are everything from trying to fully grasp the visions of Isaiah in the Bible to making links with David Icke and his view of the universe. It's all so interesting to me. We live in an exciting time and I am getting to the place where my interests are moving to action. DMT is calling out again. We'll see if I can create the right combination of available plant matter to make it happen out here. If so, great. If not...maybe it isn't meant for me. Either way the pot has already more than cracked...LOL it's all part of the process.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

JuremaSpaceship
#2 Posted : 1/26/2012 4:22:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the dmt nexus

Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

nanoo
#3 Posted : 2/6/2012 1:55:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! Glad to be here. Interesting time in history to frequent such a venue.