We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello World Options

AliceDee
#1 Posted : 1/26/2012 3:01:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Instead of going really deep into my past and rambling on about my child hood life all things that happened, i thought i'd just shorten it and explain how i got on the path of enlightenment. Started smoking ganja at 13 and since then been on a terrible path of stimulants, depressants or anything i can find to get high, until someone convinced me at the age of 22 to have two tabs of acid. After a 2 year of dropping acid, somewhere whithin that time having some really intense doses of shroomz (gold tops) i stumbled across dmt....
Since the moment i have experienced the proper full 10 mins of absolute space surrealism, all have have wanted to do is somehow show this to all loved ones, close friends and any1 who in my eyes looks like they going through the same conquest and quest for the ultimate high.
I have decided to join the nexus for my new conquest on obtaining as much information as possible regarding the synthesis procedures and techniques of botanicals in Australia.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/26/2012 9:40:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Dear AliceDee

welcome to the nexus.
After you experienced DMT did you feel like you had found the ultimate high? Is that what it is to you - or did you come to a different conclusion? What it is that makes you use the word "enlightenment" in reference to your use of psychedelics?

With respect to the acquisition of dmt from plant sources we generally prefer to avoid the term "synthesis" here. The more accurate term is "extraction".

Hope you enjoy the forum.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

DogMaTea
#3 Posted : 1/26/2012 7:49:19 PM

Gate gate paragate parasamgate

Re:
Code:
<?php echo("Hello World"); ?>

Glad to hear you moved from stimulants & depressants to psychedelics - a very good move. One day I pray society will catch back up with the potential of these substances and drop the baggage they currently carry. Happy trails...
'Tis an ill wind which blows no minds