We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First MAOI + DMT experiment (borderline success)Short report Options

DreaMTripper
#1 Posted : 12/12/2008 11:35:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I smoked a few bongs of syrian rue crushed seeds. This gave me a nice calm feeling with a little headiness similar to a double shot of spirits.

First Attempt
Roughly 20mins after I smoked approx 10mg of dmt.
The onset certainly seemed smoother and not as much a WOOMF lol but Im sure there was only slight inhibition although it had worked to a degree..

To start with I felt like an awoken being, senses heightened, i was sharp and alert then within 30secs the dmt started work..

While there was only the 'trip static' with open eyes closed eyes displayed rolling tapestries of ever changing hyrogliphs with green being a dominant colour.
Slower than as if i had smoked spice on its own but with the same character..

I think Ive overcome a mental block also, I was wondering why once the visions started did I 'put up a slight guard, i believe it was becasue I lack some trust in it, almost as if because the visuals are so seductive and beautiful that they are 'leading' me into something but I now realise this is irrational really, it is just the nature of the chemical and i should embrace the beauty not be warey of it. Smile

Second attempt A couple more bongs of SR smoked and slightly more spice possibly 12mg.
(also I must include that i added a small amount of cheese cannabis this time..)

This time i added cheese to the bong and it changed the direction of the 'field' (wether it was just my familiarisation with the effects or the weed i dont know), the visuals overall were more static.

Eyes shut I could look in one direction at a kaleidoscopic corridor where i saw a figure walking away with a bright green aura like the readybrek man lol My ego maybe?
These swirling psycedelic corridors or channels sometimes revealed multi-faced shapes such as pyramids that would spin and then morph into something else.

I feintly saw arms reaching 'up' to me and outlines of cartoonesqe demons, the weed seemed to add a humouress edge to the visuals.

I imagined cheeky scientists appearing from the future in a hexagonal type time machine whom had stayed a touch too late and I had caught them just as they were dematerialising Very happy

The afterglow lasted longer for sure and was sunbjectively stronger so a partial success, I enjoyed it and will attempt an extraction on the SR seeds to ramp up the experiment next time.. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

tryptographer
#2 Posted : 12/12/2008 9:21:06 PM

tryptamine photographer

I wonder if smoking Rue seeds is worthwhile. I've done that with DMT too and admittedly it was my first breakthrough (it's starting to sound corny...) and a great experience, but later found drinking Rue tea more effective. No nausea necessary, no discernible effects pre-launch, and the diet requirements are often exaggerated.

Thanks for the report! 12 mg is not much even when having smoked Rue, looking forward to read the follow-ups Pleased

Nanaki
#3 Posted : 12/12/2008 10:18:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM uses a harmaline tincture 5X but will be going to THH fairly soon when he gets his order.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 12/13/2008 11:37:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im going to extract some harmine crystals sometime too, I think smoking the raw seeds does work and didnt give me any nausea at all but i think large bongs need to be smoked..

tryptographer
#5 Posted : 12/14/2008 8:45:23 PM

tryptamine photographer

Apparently smoking the seeds works to some extent, but smoking/vaporizing freebase harmine, harmaline or THH would be preferrable. It shouldn't be too hard to make a mixture of these freebases from Rue...