We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings fellow explorers Options

Yeti
#1 Posted : 1/25/2012 12:41:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been visiting, reading, studying and learning here at the nexus for about a year now, it feels right to try to give back to the community here. Thank you to all who have shared your stories and knowledge, it has made my journey with these wonderful plant teachers easy, safe and fun. I would like to be a part of that, share my experiences and hopefully help anyone beginning their own journey. I know this is a very accepting, respectful, supportive place to share and help and I'm glad to finally feel a part of it.

my journey with dmt and ayahuasca started roughly a year ago, starting after my first extraction. I was so utterly enthralled and intrigued by my first few breakthroughs that I quickly found myself smoking far too much in such a short amount of time. I didn't fully understand integration at that point and was pretty depressed so I didn't think much if it as the experience allowed me to see things differently, and also things I couldn't really comprehend, which kept my mind busy. also was using psylosibin quite frequently. Needless to say, so many extremly powerful experiences began to "catch up with me" if you will. I stopped freebasing after my first pharma session. Those few hours I know I will never forget and will write a trip report in time. all I will say is when your brain literally feels like it has completely stopped functioning, the visions cease and youre not sure what time even is, it changes you. It certainly changed me for the better, I was soon after introduced to stephen buhner, I highly recommend his literature. I spent the remainder of the summer working on my communication with all the wonderfully useful plants that grow all around me. That in itself was a powerful experience, and still is.

I explored a bit more with ingestion methods which led me to changa and brewing caapi for pharma sessions. Nowadays I only low dose unless while under the spell of psylosibin. I find not being baseline and in that expanded state of consciousness to ease the pre flight anxiety that I strongly, regularly experience. it's just a bit heavy at times ya know?

for about the last 3 to 4 months ive been taking somewhat of a break from psychedelics and doing a lot of urban exploring, I think this has helped immensely in integrating a summer of far too much mind journeying. Anybody new to dmt reading this, I strongly stress the importance of integration, I learned that in not so much a bad way, but in a more difficult way. I do not regret my decisions, but certainly don't condone a reckless irresponsible approach to these extremly powerful plant teachers. I know these things have been said a million times, but it's what I have to offer here and now. I'm back here because I feel im ready, once again, to explore myself and whatever it is we call hyperspace. And I feel comfortable with the support this group has for eachother and feel that may be helpful. Now those globes just need to precipitate fully Pleased

As I'm now rambling ill let you continue on your life journey. Thank you for reading and I look forward to the future here with the nexus.

Be peaceful to one another

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mad_banshee
#2 Posted : 1/25/2012 1:49:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Yeti,
I'm glad you found a good settling in with a balanced approach!
Back in the late 60's I had a "summer of love" with lsd and mesc tripping most every day. That much use was very mind expanding, but it can get old quick, so I know what you mean!
All these years later I've returned to enjoying journeying, but in great moderation, as I think it should be.
I'm happy you found your way to the Nexus!
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

Terrence_Mechanic
#3 Posted : 1/26/2012 10:18:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Yeti,

If i read this correctly you go for a higher dose of dmt while tripping on mushrooms? I find that I am alot more open to try dmt when I am coming down from mushrooms. This is because alot of the fearful energy in my body has been transmuted and i feel much more accepting. Whereas doing dmt just from my baseline normal day to day consciousness feels intimidating.

Yeti wrote:
Nowadays I only low dose unless while under the spell of psylosibin. I find not being baseline and in that expanded state of consciousness to ease the pre flight anxiety that I strongly, regularly experience. it's just a bit heavy at times ya know?

Yeti
#4 Posted : 1/26/2012 4:54:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both for the welcome!

mad banshee,
I'm comforted abd I bit less self conscious knowing I'm not alone with using so much in such a short amount of time.. it certainly does get old quick and an now really enjoying the lower dose explorations, now that im passed doing the heroic mind melting doses I'm amazed at how far one can go with a good setting.

terrance,
I like to do dmt around the peak of the fungus, I'm a huge g fan of cev's and really enjoy the way these two synch together. the setting I've recently been using is my living room, in which I have about 30 plants, I'm a huge rock geek so I've put a lot of rocks, agates, feathers and other things from nature to break up the linear lines of the house and furniture. And of course lots of tea candles Smile they cast some cool shadows from behind the plants. I think the key for me is the music and the sound system I have setup. shulman seems to be my favorite artist at the moment, I find the music to generate some very interesting visuals. I suppose it all depends on the particular trip and mood but I wouldn't say I go for higher dose, I only smoke changa now so I'm not sure about the dosage, I just smoke until I'm where I want to be and then enjoy the show. I feel the same way you do though about blasting off from baseline, its very intimidating to me now as well.

I know when im coming down off the fungus trip I want to come back and find it a good time to reflect on what I may have seen/experienced and begin integrating. I don't like that feeling of "i need more". I now feel each experience is fulfilling I guess.

Thank you both for the response, it feels wonderful to have other experienced travelers to talk to about these things, im not sure why I waited so long to join here!