We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
You in another point of view Options

Raz
#1 Posted : 1/25/2012 12:28:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Honor and greetings

I live surounded by people who cant see... They are blinded by their projections on the world... I feel alone in this place and seek fellow travelers who has expanded their view...

I have a past of psycadelics and obe:s with a near death experiance thrown in for good mesure.

My near death experiance was during a drowning accident in 2003. When you are sleeping, dreaming and you suddenly wake up, expanding in to your life. It´s was the same principle but on a much higher level. If I came to you in a dream and told you that you are sleeping and have a life that is much more vast then this dream, even tho you have been in a cycle of sleeping and waking up for your entire life, there is little chance that you would grasp the idea while in the dream mode.
*I used to think I was thought, I was however, not in my right mind*

*This cluster is clearly in fuzzy bubblegum*

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

thymamai
#2 Posted : 1/25/2012 9:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As interesting and far out as it can sometimes be trying to explain trippy things that have made off with your imagination, and however tempting it may feel for us to place notions of 'the real' above trifling personal details, we don't really learn a whole lot about ourselves or attain any insights into eachother in this, dare I add lazier, line of focus. In other words, echoing a common impression is too easy, dreamspeak is nothing new.

Do you have any interests to share beyond this? relate a story, or at least give me a joke. With the benefit of a doubt, we want to perceive the ingenuity of wit in you.

Raz
#3 Posted : 1/25/2012 10:10:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thymamai wrote:
As interesting and far out as it can sometimes be trying to explain trippy things that have made off with your imagination, and however tempting it may feel for us to place notions of 'the real' above trifling personal details, we don't really learn a whole lot about ourselves or attain any insights into eachother in this, dare I add lazier, line of focus. In other words, echoing a common impression is too easy, dreamspeak is nothing new.

Do you have any interests to share beyond this? relate a story, or at least give me a joke. With the benefit of a doubt, we want to perceive the ingenuity of wit in you.

A little more about me and my attitude =)

"in my world, all is one universal blessing"

I bless all within my power
of every day, of every hour

it dose not matter what I bless,
if its good, it will be so more, if its bad, it will be so less

I explore the power of bless intention
it is a profound, universal and spiritual invention

Where there is pain, I bless it with all my heart
it may not solve it, but it´s a good start

I live in a blessing state
its my dynamic nature, its inate

Dont confuse blessing with the eventual byproduct of words
blessing is a power, of the silent worlds

I bless demons and angels alike
this brings peace, this brings light

My negative way eventualy looses it´s steam
when there is no trace of resentment in my dream

Thank you, and blessings =)

/you, in another point of view

edit: oh, and a joke or riddle if you will:
whats red, green and lives 2 meters underground?

deeplake
#4 Posted : 1/25/2012 11:11:23 PM

turn on tune in drop out

Raz wrote:
Honor and greetings

I live surounded by people who cant see... They are blinded by their projections on the world... I feel alone in this place and seek fellow travelers

Hey Raz, I feel you their. That's one of the reasons I joined the Nexus also.

Also had a similar near death experience... Had to get rescued out of the middle of a lake when I was 16. I felt a strange peace as I was going under. It was weird.
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

Raz
#5 Posted : 1/26/2012 4:57:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

deeplake wrote:

Hey Raz, I feel you their. That's one of the reasons I joined the Nexus also.

Also had a similar near death experience... Had to get rescued out of the middle of a lake when I was 16. I felt a strange peace as I was going under. It was weird.

Hey deeplake, Thanks for your comment.
I belive from the information I recived during my experiance that we as one, are being "warmed up" to enter reality on a higher frequency. Like warming up a body not to be scolded by a hot bath =)

I can recomend www.near-death.com , it has tons of near death experiance information.

thymamai
#6 Posted : 1/29/2012 6:09:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Couldn't bear to reply without first having come up with it. But, you've me thoroughly puzzled, devil take it.
(Man, I'm terrible with riddles, to be frank. But I sure asked for it)

What then is this confounded red and green from two meters under

nanoo
#7 Posted : 1/29/2012 2:19:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

open your heart my friend...love is all around and waiting to embrace you with its truth. Really. It is. It will take you deeper than you ever imagined...

Raz
#8 Posted : 1/30/2012 12:05:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thymamai wrote:
Couldn't bear to reply without first having come up with it. But, you've me thoroughly puzzled, devil take it.
(Man, I'm terrible with riddles, to be frank. But I sure asked for it)

What then is this confounded red and green from two meters under?

it´s the little red and green stone eater =)

ok that was a bad one, but this one is better.

This riddle works better irl, but I will give it a try:

if you dig a wide hole from where you are, and all the way to the other side of earth right through the center of earth.
You take a tiny rock and drop in to the hole. How far dose the rock go?

Thanks for playing =)

nanoo wrote:
open your heart my friend...love is all around and waiting to embrace you with its truth. Really. It is. It will take you deeper than you ever imagined...

oh, I´m not as cynical as I might have sounded in my introduction. They were just a few thoughts from my past. and thoughts can never truly touch reality. The only thing I really take seriously is the Now. Everything else is art and fiction. This reminded me of something from http://www.radicalhappiness.com

*snip*

The Now is a place of not knowing

The Now is what you are experiencing right now, in the present moment. Thoughts are probably part of what you are experiencing, but thoughts and the feelings that arise from thoughts are only part of the Now. Much more is going on in real life. The experience of the moment feels more real and is more real than thought, which is simply thinking about experience. Thoughts about something lack the juiciness and aliveness of pure experience. They take us into a virtual reality, so to speak, and out of reality.

That wouldn't be a problem if that virtual reality didn't belong to the ego and if being involved in it didn't take us away from the experience of our true nature and its qualities: love, compassion, peace, joy, acceptance, clarity, contentment, and wisdom. The trade-off for being in the ego's virtual reality is pretty dear. We lose touch not only with the peace and contentment of our true self, but also with the flow, with where the present moment, this life, is going.

What we really are, Essence, is moving our life in a particular direction, and when we are in the Now, we naturally move in that direction. However, when we are involved in the egoic mind's virtual reality, we go where the ego takes us. That's often out of the flow because the ego drives us with its desires, and its desires and priorities are often at odds with Essence. We follow the ego's thoughts, plans, feelings, fears, and desires because we are programmed to do that, but it's time now for many to see through that programming and make a different choice.

What makes the choice of being in the moment difficult is that we have to surrender our need to know. The ego gives us a false sense of knowing, which is comforting, even though the ego doesn't really know where life is going or what will happen next. So all we really have to surrender is the pretense of knowing, not actual knowing.