We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all Options

Okra
#1 Posted : 1/24/2012 11:50:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been spending some time on the nexus for the last few weeks, so I thought I would make an account and put something back into a community that has already given me so much! Very happy
Besides, it's refreshing to have a forum full of courteous and informed people, who can discuss matters maturely. This is something which is in short supply on other forums.

I only really discovered DMT (beyond knowing it existed) a few months ago, and have wanted to try it for almost all of that time. I want something which is a little less transient than getting mashed with party drugs, as I have very few truly mind altering experiences.

I am a (lazy) student, and enjoy filling my free time with learning as much as I can about almost anything, from books, wikipedia etc.

I'm midway through my first STB extraction now (damn emulsion!)

Thanks for reading!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

JuremaSpaceship
#2 Posted : 1/25/2012 5:11:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

What tek are you using?
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Okra
#3 Posted : 1/25/2012 10:40:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.dmt.20m.com/

I am following this tek, a pdf written by an english guy, he even made a video of himself extracting dmt! From reading his stuff about customs, he isn't the shining beacon of caution.
It is a very simple stb naphtha pull x3, I imagine it has its roots in another more popular tek.

I was wary about adding anything to resolve my emulsion, but I'm getting bored of waiting now, so I may dump some table salt in.

Bill Cipher
#4 Posted : 1/25/2012 5:45:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, Okra. You are in for something very special. Everything you need to get you there can be found in the forum and wiki.

Buckle up!