We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi All... Options

AyaIntrigued
#1 Posted : 1/23/2012 4:39:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All,

I'm an experienced LSD and mushroom user and want to take the next step and try true Jungle Ayahuasca. I've ordered some materials from Maya and have been researching like a madman the last 2 weeks to read everything I can about DMT/Ayahuasca/actives/etc on here and at Ayahuasca.com forums.

I feel pretty prepared for this journey....got a stainless steel pressure cooker, Maya's Hawaii Terrence McKenna red vine 500g, 250g Hawaii Chacruna leaf, and 250g Peruvian Chaliponga leaf. I plan on brewing a typical jungle brew the first time and want to use 500g of the Hawaii/McKenna red vine and 100g of the Hawaiian Chacruna leaf (heard it was very very strong). I plan on pressure cooking them for 3 washes each of 3 hours each, but cooking the vine/leaf seperately so I can experiement with each. I'll use plenty of distilled water and approximately 1 Tbsp (15mL) distilled white vinegar per gallon of water with the materials. After the third wash, I'll combine the left over filtered water of the 3 vine washes and reduce down the vine juice to 500mL. Similarly, I plan on combining the leaf waters from the 3 leaf washes and reducing it down to 100mL on a low simmer. Don't boil the reduction or else it will carmelize and burn and get thick/syrupy/nasty tasting (worse than normal).

As for my initial dosing, I wanted to brew this large 500g Hawaii vine/ 100 g Hawaii chacruna leaf so I could experiment with doses. Planning an initial 2 night in a row ceremony with a day after to recover before returning to work. I plan on eating healthy for 2 days ahead of the initial drinking, then fasting the actual drinking day the entire day, with only a light snack of fresh fruit in small portion about 4 hours before drinking. I will have also abstained from sex for those 3 days as well. I have smudged by whole house and plan on cleaning the area and setting up several pillows/blankets/candles and playing Ikaros from various Shaman during my journey. Might also throw in some drumming/chanting/rain forest/pan flute type sounds also at some point..

... so for dosage I plan on taking the reduced liquid in the amount of 50g Vine to start with. 20 mins later (to let the MAOI effect kick in fully), I'll take 5-7g Chacruna leaf. I'll then wait an hour and see the effects. If not strong enough, I'll drink a combined drink of 50g Vine/5-7g Chacruna. I'll wait another hour and if still not strong enough, I'll drink the third combined brew of 50g Vine/5-7g Chacruna. At that point I'll have consumed 150g Hawaiian Vine and 15-21g Hawaiian Chacruna leaf so if it isn't "working" I'll probably just go to bed and try again the next night. Either way, this type of methodology will allow me to ramp up the dosage until I've had plenty to where the medicine SHOULD be working.

The next day I plan on eating light healthy MAOI foods, like grilled chicken with no seasonings and plain white rice and maybe some fresh fruit or juice. I plan on writing in my journal and perhaps drawing or painting some as I've heard this can be quite therapeutic after an Aya experience and allow integration to work more effectively.

Any tips?

Nice to meet you all..

AyaIntrigued

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antrocles
#2 Posted : 1/23/2012 6:22:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey brother, welcome!

your plan sounds noble. i would stay away from meat on your dieta. the true work that takes place in the jungle involves a strict vegitarian regimen and would say that you wana do that as far out from your ceremony as possible.

cleanse, cleanse, cleanse! you can't be reverent enough with this medicine. here's how it was when i worked with the Seicoya of the Ecuadorian Amazon:

1. vegetarian, simple dieta of rice, beans, vegetables. lite meals and only 3 a day. it feels like fasting to be honest because the calories are so minimal. i'm a vegan and even i was feeling 'cleaner' with such a small amount of food. try to do this for a week if you have the discipline.
2. no sex/masturbation/ejaculating for, at the very least, a couple days before your ceremony. i'll go for weeks.
3. no alcohol or drugs....even the righteous plant medicines (ganja, mushrooms, cactus, etc.) for a week before.
4. cleaning of the psyche/emotions through meditation/stillness/alone time. as important as cleaning your physical body!

the day of your ceremony, clean your space. burn sage. light candles. take a shower and don't put on any deoderants/perfumes/etc. be clean and clear. wear white if you can. turn off all electronic stuff in your house if you can. no cell phones, alarms, pagers, t.v., etc.

have a righteous journey brother. i have worked with the vine a great deal and i owe my life to it without question. this is the medicine that can heal the world through you. keep that in mind as your work begins. you are doing this for the world even if you think it's just for you. the growth and evolution of one is the growth and evolution of all. Smile

with the deepest love and gratitude!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 1/23/2012 10:29:35 PM

JC

I thought standard ayahuasca with chacruna was 50g vine 50g chacruna, chacruna dosage does sound a bit low and 150g of vine could be a bit much, I'd start with 50g vine and 25 chacruna, then again hawaain stuff is said to be stronger so maybe your right, this is coming from someone who has never had chacruna working ever so what do I know lol Just I always thought 50/50 ratio. Good luck anyways and even if not much happens which there is a very good chance of you should still learn from it!

Also good advice too Antrocles your always such an inspiration!!

AyaIntrigued
#4 Posted : 1/24/2012 11:15:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it does seem like a low amount of Chacruna, but those at Ayahuasca.com forums told me to start with 5-8g of Hawaiaan leaf because its ridiculously strong. So I'm gonna brew 100g down to 100 mL and administer it in 5-10g aka 5-10mL doses. Smile

Thanks guys!

AyaIntrigued