We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings All! Options

yogalionheart
#1 Posted : 1/20/2012 8:48:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!
I am lionheart Smile
I am Icehouse's son. I have long shared an interested in the molecule, and my father has long been trying to convince me to get my act together and set up an account here on the nexus. I finally have!
I don't know much else what to share. My full time job is teaching yoga and this type of awareness practice is my life right now! I have experience with various psychedelics however, I have not been on those trips in a couple years time. I look forward to more adventures though, simply my journey at present is a grounding one. I am an open book and I look forward to getting to know the network better.

Lionheart!
peace!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dozuki
#2 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:12:41 AM

Faustian Phytochem Investigator

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome Lionheart! Hope you enjoy The Nexus Smile

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:18:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

welcome Smile
Long live the unwoke.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:20:44 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Welcome brother, we are very haapi to have you here. Smile

What style of yoga do you teach? How long have you been teaching and practicing? I've done my 200 hours but I haven't moved into actually teaching yet, would love to get together and compare notes sometime.

Please do come stop in the chat room sometime, I'd love to pick your brain a bit.

-Namaste
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Ice House
#5 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:24:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

My son!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to have you here! It brings tears of joy to my eyes to know that you are now a member. The beautiful element of this web site is the unconditional respect that all the other members have for each other. As a yoga instructor you have sooo much to offer this web site and I encourage you to do so. There are many very experienced people on this site with loads of information just ready to share.

I am glad to see you here son.

I love you,

DaD
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Bill Cipher
#6 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:41:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pleasure to have you. Your old man is one of my very favorite characters here. If the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree, I'm sure you'll be a big hit. Hope you stick around and contribute mightily.

Now I guess I'll have to convince my five year old to register an account... (Just kidding. If you're under 18, get the hell out!)

jbark
#7 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:58:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A big huge welcome to the son of a fantastic man! Good to have you yogalionheart, make yourself at home, and tell us all about yourself. The apple surely doesn't fall far from the tree, but I look forward to seeing you sprout your own branches here at the nexus!!

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

idtravlr
#8 Posted : 1/21/2012 6:34:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lionheart! So happy to have you here! Welcome brother!

-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 1/21/2012 9:06:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there,
Great to know that the nexus is now not only a family, but a place for families Smile

rjb
#10 Posted : 1/21/2012 9:39:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, lionheart! Glad to meet you. It's great to see such a great relationship between you too, reminds me of my bond with my own dad. Thanks for that.

Much love & respect,
The truth...lies within.

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 1/21/2012 12:41:13 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

It's a pleasure to have another member of the Ice House family on board. Very welcome to the DMT-Nexus and I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

JuremaSpaceship
#12 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:10:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

nen888
#13 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:13:37 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..the nex-generation! cool, and welcome Smile

proto-pax
#14 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:04:49 PM

bird-brain

Hello, I am very glad that you have joined up, I have no doubt you'll make a great addition to this family! Warmest regards!
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Electric Kool-Aid
#15 Posted : 1/21/2012 5:03:28 PM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

yogalionheart
welcome to portal to higher consciousness!
Enjoy your stay and please share your experiences and thoughts with us!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Shadowman-x
#16 Posted : 1/21/2012 6:36:23 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

Welcome welcome welcome yogalionheart. Ice house is well loved here, it's an honor that you've joined us. Smile
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

yogalionheart
#17 Posted : 1/22/2012 12:08:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hahahaha!!!
Thanks for the very warm welcome!!!!
@Dreamer 042
I have been practicing for almost 5 years and as far as teaching goes I am very new at it. I completed some VERY intense trainings in 2010 (that were like a slow motion expanded trip to hyperspace in many respects) and I was mentored as I taught beginners for many months, than I quit my job and took off for Brazil for 6 months and came back and as of now I am a full time yoga teacher, been so since October. The cool thing about all this is I said I was gonna do it, and I did Smile Committing to the things we love is a beautiful thing, and the only way to live.

Speaking of Yoga...
As of right now I am participating in a program called 40 days to a Personal Revolution.
This involves 40 days of
6 days a week of asana practice (poses, postures: the Spiritual Warrior's physical practice)
Morning and Night Meditation every day (starting with 5 minutes, working up to 30 minutes)
Weekly philosophies, themes, and excavation questions
Diet awareness and assignments

For example I am completing Week 2
The week's theme was Vitality, Fanning the purifying flame.
In our diets this looked like, eating fresh foods, cooking and not eating out, and buying and eating as fresh as possible.
In our questions it looked like, analyzing what resentments we carry, and analyzing where in life we feel most alive and what aspects of our life drain our energy.

Its been a fun process and at today's meeting I actually thought of the nexus and figured this process would be interesting to individuals here.

Not mandatory but as a part of the program I gave up alcohol and the ganj, and so I am getting really clear which is nice.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I look forward to hearing people's insights with the molecule and life and beyond!

Lionheart!!

corpus callosum
#18 Posted : 1/22/2012 7:23:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome aboard Lionheart!Smile

I think its great to see wisdom being transmitted down the generations; you certainly have the guiding hand of a truly top-notch Nexus member to show you the way.And Im sure you will find much more besides here.

Once more, a warm welcome to you!Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

antrocles
#19 Posted : 1/23/2012 3:34:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it is truly an honor. i am in reverential awe at the supreme parenting prowess that allowed for such a young physical being to be so far on the path. you are a special soul and your choice of parents in this lifetime reflects that. i look forward to sharing and teaching as much as i have to offer, my little brother.

....but mostly, i am excited to learn from you...

come often, share often. you are welcome here with open arms and hearts!

with the deepest love and gratitude!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."