We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sublingual dosage for 5-MeO-DMT? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 12/11/2008 11:45:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what would the sublingual dosage range (min - max) be for 99.1% pure 5-MeO-DMT?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/11/2008 8:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It varies. SWIM gets decent effects with just 5 mg sublingually. Some people prefer 10 mg or more. It's a good idea to start with no more than 5 mg to test your tolerance to it. A high dose of 5-MeO-DMT can really freak some people out. It does some very weird psychedelic things to the mind. It’s got all the mental “mind fuck” of acid and then some. The visuals are usually lacking and unimpressive.

SWIM likes it a lot though. It’s very euphoric if the dose is not too high. For SWIM it’s like a very short acid trip, but not as visual.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/12/2008 5:11:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM just tried 5-meo-dmt and THH together...SWIM took about 4mg of 5-meo..and about 6mg of THH

very euphoric..warm feelings throughout body..feels like taking a warm bath..very nice!!
it's a sound

lorax
#4 Posted : 12/15/2008 4:16:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

where did you get your 5-MeO Jorkest? can you PM me a link?
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 12/15/2008 4:54:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM extracted a mix of alkies from chaliponga..hes certain that there is at least SOMETHING in thereRazz
it's a sound