We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Fumarate vs Freebase/MAOI Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/11/2008 1:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been reading about the FASA method which is something that SWIM is considering. He has read that the fumarate makes it orally active without an MAOI.

For those that have done both freebase and fumarate, which one is more potent?

I'm still researching threads, but wondering people's experiences between the two. What kind of differences in effect can be achieved. And is it worth converting the fumarate back into a freebase?

Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 12/11/2008 2:55:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
He has read that the fumarate makes it orally active without an MAOI.

REALLY? Are you sure about that. That doesn't sound right to me.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Nanaki
#3 Posted : 12/11/2008 3:32:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nevermind, I was wrong.

*gets back to reading*
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.