We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
finished my first few attempts, looking for less harsh more colorful... ? Options

quetzalcoatl42
#1 Posted : 1/20/2012 2:25:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

right,

someone who is not me, thought is me. So basically I finished my first (quite different extraction and raw material) attempts of stash, which were all very different in terms of smokability and effect.

So my very first attempt was aqueous solution (3x vinigar wash water extract) with Natriumhydroxid, pulled with naphta, WHICH, even though VERY harsh to smoke is also very effective. Keeping emulsions low by applying temperature, final product was reddish. Disgusting taste, actually, most disgusting taste.

I then tried a drytek leaned on Q21Q21's Vinegar/Lime, obviously using lime as base but again naphta as non-polar solvent. I have to say, that was quite smokable, very very white but somehow less potent, still my favourite, just have to dose higher.

So I tried the same again this time with limo insted of naphta and converted to fumarate but then badly failed trying fasipa freebase conversion. <- unfortunately failed...

So again, Q21Q21's Vinegar/Lime with lime and limo, this time all the way to vinegar extract... Still have some of that. I think I burned it a little to much, its quite interesting as the effective time is much longer, but still its harsh and not so visual, imo. Felt a lot more like acid and a lot less like dimitri.

And before I forget it, I did sort of a Q21Q21's Vinegar/Lime with naphta this time using chaliponga, wich I have 500g of, that is also interesting, quite, but very different, much more bodily and less visual, I wouldnt say weirder, which I read other ppl calling it. Still have some of that aswell.

And I made Aya using MHRB and red aya with little bit of Lapacho, was probaly most intersting but also most personal and time consuming. And it made me puke.

Basically in terms of colorful freebase I still like the white fluffy funfest the most, which was VERY nice.

And actually, the whole point of sharing is FEEDBACK, so please write what comes to mind, reccommend me something.

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

quetzalcoatl42
#2 Posted : 1/20/2012 2:44:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also I'd like to know your favourite purification technique... I tried re-disolving and recrystallization with hot naptha and calcium carboante water, shaking, to wash out residual base. Obviously that is kind of unecessary unless you use lye, which I mostly didnt because of the lime teks. So how do I get my lime base freebase harder and cleaner ?

thx

quetzalcoatl42
#3 Posted : 2/9/2012 9:25:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sim Sallah B
#4 Posted : 2/9/2012 10:09:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My cat also followed the Q21Q21 tek.

My cat suggests you redissolve in (just enough) warm heptane and pour it on a clean flat dish and cover it. Now the heptane will evaporate real slowly and some nice crystals should form. It could take up to a week or so until all heptane is gone. Leave the dish uncovered for some days at room temp. to make shure all solvent is really gone.

My cat noticed that from the heptane first a little yellowish impurity comes out and the glas like crystals will start to grow on the slight impurity. After this proces is finnished you could sepparate the glas like crystals from the little impurity and reapeat the step again to form cleaner and bigger crystals.

Good luck !