We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
is this the real shit? Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 12/10/2008 2:34:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://buy5meodmt.com/buy5meodmtonline.htm

seems to be human grade! how much must one take of this sublingually? its pretty expensive!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bltcRichie
#2 Posted : 12/10/2008 3:23:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hmm, without currently having sufficient physical space to effectively tek; SWIM is very much considering. In the event that they do procure, would anyone recommend a tactic to verify it's integrity?

edit: aside from the apparent
better living through change

we can either grow like the non-human beings around us, or try to stay the same just because we can.

posts are ment for entertainment only; and are highly suggested against taking seriously, seriously.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 12/10/2008 4:19:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

from what i have heard around the web is this place is fairly fake..but on the off chance that its not..somebody PM me
it's a sound

Spacehippie
#4 Posted : 12/10/2008 4:55:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I read about this company on another forum I think.Whoever had made the post about it was not happy with the product.Apparently they didn't feel any effects from it at all.I'll see if I can find where I read it.
Once in a while you get shone the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Darkbb
#5 Posted : 12/10/2008 5:27:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

since 5-meo is illegal (i think) i would guess this site is fraud but who knows.

bltcRichie
#6 Posted : 12/10/2008 5:52:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

federally it's unscheduled, as well as in canada; which is where they are located. Info in the faq on the page
better living through change

we can either grow like the non-human beings around us, or try to stay the same just because we can.

posts are ment for entertainment only; and are highly suggested against taking seriously, seriously.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 12/10/2008 6:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 12/10/2008 7:46:16 PM

The Great Namah

Looks a tad shady, but so do the legit vendors.

Can always be checked on undrugged or some other similar vendor database.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

fourthripley
#9 Posted : 12/10/2008 9:22:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There is a thread here and also one over at psychonaut; in both cases indivduals received product promptly and in both cases product proved to be totally inactive. Clever scam, actually sending something has kept it rolling a lot longer than simply banking the money.
mistakes were made

lorax
#10 Posted : 12/11/2008 10:52:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i searched on undrugged.. lemme post the results:

buy5meodmt.com

Total Posts 6

Shpongled on 2008-06-22 19:27:29 GMT

5-Meo-DMT, 100mg up to 100g.

URL puts me off straight away.

CrakkBakk on 2008-06-23 04:54:29 GMT

Ya the URL made me laugh pretty hard.

NeuroDr on 2008-08-23 21:35:41 GMT

actually heard someone received from them...a personal friend

SydBarret on 2008-11-19 16:11:34 GMT

I'll say what i said on the regular dmt.com thread
I asked about a sample, he said no as the prices were low enough, (250mgs) that people unsure could test it out for themselvess

claims to have been around for roughly 3.5 years existing only by word of mouth and that only recently in the summer did they get a website.

Of course it could all be a bunch of shit. The url is suspicious indeed.

someguyinla on 2008-11-22 07:49:58 GMT

This site is legit I just received my 5meo from them today, and I am about to test it out .

Update. Tried smoking it, everything about it matches up to other people descriptions. Although all that happens when I smoke it is my head gets slightly fuzzy, my heartrate increases, and my body get a tad bit heavier. I could be that I am just not able to get the full effects. Some people it doesnt work on. But all and all they did send it.

CrakkBakk on 2008-11-28 19:48:16 GMT

You have to smoke it correctly, a lot of people claim that they "can't break through on DMT" even on 100mg doses, but if you don't know how to vaporize correctly you won't ever get high.

seems like with a little luck this could be the real deal. too bad nobody tried it sublingually.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

lorax
#11 Posted : 12/11/2008 11:29:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had just written an email to the shop telling them about my worries of it not being real. This is what I got as an answer:

PRODUCT NAME: 5-METHOXY-N,N-DIMETHYTRYPTAMINE
CAS#: 1019-45-0
FORMULA: C13 H18 N2 O
APPEARANCE: CONFORMS (STANDARD: OFF-WHITE POWDER)
MELTING POINT: 70.0 TO 71.0 DEGREE C (STANDARD: 69.0 TO 71.0 DEGREE C)
LOSS ON DRYING: 0.45% (STANDARD: 0.50% MAX)
HEAVY METALS: CONFORMS (STANDARD: 10 PPM MAX)
ASSAY: 99.1% (STANDARD: 98.0% MIN)

Not sure what you are basing your assumptions on here..The product is what
our website says it is, 5-MeO DMT as listed above. There will be no
refunds for this research chemical; read our Disclaimer for further
details.

If you are talking about the 'effect' of the product, I am at a loss to
comment because we have dozens of regular customers that are more than
happy enough to keep ordering it again and again. Many happy repeat
customers have been ordering from the same batch as your product.

We cannot comment on which of the two intake methods work best with 5-MeO
DMT in 'powdered form.' Our product is a research chemical that is not
produced for human consumption.

---

so i guess it seems to be pretty real. it could only be talk but lets hope not..

Infundibulum
#12 Posted : 12/11/2008 12:16:01 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Still sounds shit, that is how it goes mate:

Step 1: the product is not intended for human consumption

Step 2: you buy it anyway and smoke it (mind you it may be in salt form so let say you freebase it)

Step 3: it doesn't work

Step 4: you cannot even return it.

Step 5: you feel frustrated and therefore you sue them for scam

Step 6: their lawyer ask how do you prove the product is not what they claim it to be.

Step 7: you cannot defend your position by saying it did not have an effect on you. you were not supposed to consume it in the first place.

Step 8: you cannot say it didn't work for the x, y, z controlled biological experiment you were performing because simply you were not performing any. If you were actually needing it for experiment you would have a more reliable source from the beginning anyway, like Sigma-Aldrich

Step 9: you can only send it to mass spectrometer but still the identification is not that accurate. mass spectrophotometry cannot distinguish between 5-meo-dmt, 4-meo-dmt, 5-meo-dmt, 6-meo-dmt etc. They can make any other compound that show very similar or identical to 5-meo-dmt in such an analysis.

Step 10: you would not even go around suing them in the first place these things would cause you unnecessary stress, waste of time and waste of loads of money. You would decide to cry a bit over the lost money in the first place and forget the whole thing.

The customer testimonies mean nothing really, I can write hundreds of them, so can you I presume. How do you know they are valid?

The best thing is to search further/ask further on the internet about this vendor and the product they sell. Other people must have bought from them, better ask them.

Alternatively, just give them a go and judge for yourself if spending some money is not an issue. Then report back to us. We'll make sure they run out of stock pretty soon, hahahahaha

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

lorax
#13 Posted : 12/11/2008 1:38:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha.. yeah.. i'll report back when it reaches me. if it works good if not i'd love to know what it is.. what do they usually send out when selling crap? sugar? ~_~