We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Electro Magnetic Resonance Options

Gowpen
#1 Posted : 1/16/2012 11:19:29 PM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

Nice video I think links DNA with DMT Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvKP0SERi6c
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bindu
#2 Posted : 1/17/2012 12:02:28 AM

Good stuff, thanks
blessed be all forms of intelligence

aliendreamtime
#3 Posted : 1/17/2012 7:05:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent Video. Thanks for sharing!

I'm on #2 now

On my last aya journey I had a vision of the light energy coming from the sun and flowing through the many trophic levels of living beings on earth. From the plants to the herbivores to the omnivores and carnivores. It was beautiful. We really do originate from light.

aliendreamtime
#4 Posted : 1/17/2012 8:35:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

d-T-r
#5 Posted : 1/17/2012 5:44:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Really enjoyed these. Thanks Smile

A must watch i would say. not necessarily 'new' ideas or insights, just very coherent and orderly in it's presentation.

Very logically presented. Despite this being in the spirituality section,and having spiritual undertones/overtones, it's roots are within 'science'. So for those that are repelled by the spirituality word, and all of it's accumulated wish-wash', give it a watch anyway and come to your own conclusions.

"As circuits of Electro-magnetic exchange, bind us together, as one living ocean, of psycho-sensory, co-creative, space-time co-ordinates, within the Unified field... We are the amalgamation of various visible and invisible energy systems, that together, generates the human hologram"

"Through the disconnection of Circuitry, and the modification of human DNA, Humanities' connection to the heart of the Cosmos, is compromised. Humanity is orphaned, disorientated, lost in a deviant, temporal zone searching blindly for a point of spiritual reference, in order to know its self and evolve. Adopting preordained ,dogmatic belief systems that profess to define the origins of their existence. In amidst of the many and differing spins on our history and our true identity as humans, we can trust the Living Truth of Nature and the nameless energetic intelligence that defines the benevolent heart of creation. There is one truth, your truth, buried in your dormant DNA