We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Phowa Teachings in Bodhgaya Options

Aegle
#1 Posted : 1/16/2012 8:22:20 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Here are some pictures of my trip to Bodhgaya India, I went specifically for Phowa teachings. I spent a month staying in the Shechen monastery, it was definitely one of the most profound experiences of my life. I truly learnt to open up my heart for the first time completely in India.

One of the most beautiful and special places that i visited was the Mahabodhi temple which contains the Bodhi tree. Bodhgaya has an intense surreal and powerful energy its incredible. Traveling in India wasnt an easy task by any stretch of the imagination but it was one of the most life changing events in my life that's for sure.

Here are some links if you would like to do a little further reading...

Phowa Teachings

Shechen Monastery

Mahabodhi Temple

Much Peace and Compassion
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

pau
#2 Posted : 1/16/2012 9:29:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful! What a treat to see these pictures!
WHOA!

Aegle
#3 Posted : 1/19/2012 9:37:18 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Pau

Why thank you, I feel greatly honoured to be able to share my journey with you guys... Wink

Much Peace and Kindness
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

drishti
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 5:40:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Receiving the Phowa teaching is a miracle, independent of the location. But to receive them in Bodhgaya multiplies the blessing! Smile Thanks for sharing, Aegle, wonderful shots.

Aegle
#5 Posted : 2/12/2012 8:05:38 AM

Cloud Whisperer

Drishti

I am greatly honoured and humbled by your more than kind words... Embarrased

Much Peace and Kindness