We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Testing of substance sample alpha Options

Orion
#1 Posted : 1/16/2012 2:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is the first time I have been able to isolate the compound A from universe B. Now, I know some of you are skeptical about obtaining a substance from hyperspace but using my methods I have been able to trap a small quantity of the stuff I encountered in the DMT realm.

It was a metallic substance which was soft and yielding and depending on my awareness it vibrated and changed its indescribable hues.

I added some of this substance to water and it dissolved instantly forming a self whirling pool of hyperspatial geometry, which i was able to freeze, forming a frozen hyperspace sculpture which did not thaw. i smoked 6 kilos of this and then I decided to lay down.

Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 1/16/2012 3:14:27 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hmm, 6kg is not much. Mostly when I retrieve this I get about 70kg back of which I take at least 23.756352kg.

You can test the purity by thinking about feggles, if they turn pink with yellow spots on your mind then you have the real deal.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

benzyme
#3 Posted : 1/16/2012 4:26:18 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

that all makes more sense than what I'm used to or know what to pour with. I think I'll save some for yestersideways.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck