We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay - original_sessions Options

original_sessions
#1 Posted : 1/16/2012 2:52:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Though I have never had any personal experience with psychedelics myself, I am intrigued by the various philosophical and spiritual discussions that appear to be manifesting infinitesimally amongst Nexus members.

Theories on language and philosophy have always interested me from a very early age in my life, and have set me upon some strange paths of self-perception (e.g., existentialism, nihilism, social constructivism, dadaism, etc).

It seems, however, that in embracing some of these "paths", I have become nothing more than a nihilist that sees men as machines that are able to manufacture meaning by associating with relativistic cultural signs and symbols. In short, I have always found a great sense of absurdity to be associated with existence itself.

I join the Nexus community in the hopes of learning more about spiritual aspects on life, and how these aspects interplay with some of my own philosophical perspectives.

Thank you very much.

EDIT: Post shortened due to redundancies sighted in script.
my smile is stuck / i cannot go back to your frownland / my spirit is made up of the ocean / and the sky and the sun and the moon / and all my eye can see / i cannot go back to your land of gloom / where black jagged shadows / remind me of the coming of your doom / i want my own land / take my hand and come with me / it's not too late for you / it's not too late for me / to find my homeland / where a man can stand by another man / without an ego flying / with no man lying / and no one dying by an earthly hand / let the devils burn and the beggar learn / and the little girls that live in those old worlds / take my kind hand / my smile is stuck / i cannot go back to your frownland / i cannot go back to your frownland

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

miyagi
#2 Posted : 1/19/2012 10:56:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that aside from the lack of psychadelics, most of that is a pretty accurate description of myself!. Welcome and nice to meet you.
"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over others."MM

oden
#3 Posted : 1/19/2012 11:12:40 AM

odin the one

welcome<3
you dont have to believe in anything here.... do your research, pick a tek..do it well.
and let us know what you learned after your first breakthrough.... if you choose to make a hyper jump.
than get ready to have an eye opening rebirth.... goodluck with your quest..btw..q21q21,s tek 2 is super easy and clean.....imo..again welcome...Oden